How to adjust the brightness on PS5 DualSense controller
Tutorial Name: How to adjust the brightness on PS5 DualSense controller
Category: PlayStation 5 Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: PlayStation Forum
If you're like most of us -- and I think you are -- you probably spend a lot of time gaming in low-light conditions, so it might be to your advantage to know how to adjust the brightness of your PS5 DualSense controller so that you can see how to make your next move. Let's face it, we all game late into the night, or with "mood" lightening from our smart light bulbs, but those conditions aren't ideal for seeing the buttons you want to press. If you don't have that necessary muscle memory with your DualSense controller just yet, don't worry. You can adjust the brightness level of the backlighting so that you won't miss a beat. Here's how.
How to adjust the brightness on your PS5 DualSense controller
1) Open the Settings menu at the top right corner of the dashboard.
2) Scroll down and click on the Accessories menu.
3) Scroll down and click on Controllers
4) Scroll down and click on Brightness of Controller Indicators.
5) Select your preferred brightness level, including Bright (which is the standard), Medium, or Dim. You cannot turn off backlighting completely.
- 01. PlayStation 5 How to Preset Game Options(483)
- 02. PS5 How to Stream to Twitch and YouTube(466)
- 03. PS5 How to Capture and Record Videos(381)
- 04. PS5 How to Add and Remove Users(685)
- 05. PlayStation 5 How to Enable Cloud Saving(791)
- 06. PS5 How to Use the Game Switcher and Switch Game Versions(1,489)
- 07. PlayStation 5 How to Set Up 3D Audio(767)
- 08. PlayStation 5 How to Expand Storage(518)
- 09. How to set up parental controls on PS5(518)
- 10. If you get error code CE-107863-5 on PS5, this might fix it(1,615)
- 11. PS5: What You Should Do First With The New Console(587)
- 12. PS5: How to Capture and Share Gameplay, Screenshots(470)
- 13. How to use a PS4 controller on PS5(485)
- 14. How to transfer games to PS5 external hard drive(625)
- 15. How to download PS4 saves on PS5(659)