How to Use i-FunBox IPA
Tutorial Name: How to Use i-FunBox IPA
Category: Mobile Devices
Submitted By: Ry-Nasty
Related Forum: Mobile Devices
Install i-FunBox on your computer if you haven't done so already. To do, this open your Web browser and navigate to a site that offers an i-FunBox download (see Resources).
Plug your iPhone into your computer via the included data cable. One end goes into the port at the end of the iPhone and the other plugs into an available USB port on your computer.
Click on the i-FunBox application icon on your computer's desktop to launch the program.
Click on the "Cydia App Install" tab on-screen and then click on the "IPA Downloads" tab in the window that appears. A list of various IPA applications will appear.
Scroll to the app you wish to download and click "Download." The app will download to the computer.
Locate the "Actions" tab at the top of the i-FunBox window and then click the "Sync all Applications" option. The IPA app will be automatically put on the iPhone.
- 01. How to Use Find my iPhone to Track Your iPhone, iPad, Mac(702)
- 02. Hardware History: The PSP Phone Confirmed (2010)(367)
- 03. How to Remove Your Number from Truecaller(485)
- 04. How to Check Validity of SHSH2 Blobs in 4 Easy Steps(1,055)
- 05. Electra jailbreak finally released to the public!(946)
- 06. How to format a SD Card on Android(506)
- 07. How To Block PopUp Ads On Your Android Smartphone(765)
- 08. How To Block Unwanted Calls On An HTC Hero Smartphone(358)
- 09. Brave Frontier Achievements (Android)(439)
- 10. Beach Buggy Racing Achievements (Android)(1,307)
- 11. Candy Crush Saga - How to get Unlimited Lifes(547)
- 12. Angry Birds - How to get the Golden Football(320)
- 13. Angry Birds - How to get Unlimited Mighty Eagle(887)
- 14. Adding SNES Roms to your SNES Mini(1,056)
- 15. Installation Windows 10 on a Raspberry Pi 3(1,331)