Hardware history: The PSP Phone confirmed (2010)
Tutorial Name: Hardware history: The PSP Phone confirmed (2010)
Submitted By: tuf
PSP Phone confirmed
many of you reported that Sony claimed this product is a fake. Try to remember the last time Sony said "yes, it\'s true" to rumors about their new products. The answer is "never". It\'s their job to say that the product does not exist. It\'s engadget\'s job to reveal stuff. Who do you trust? The site who revealed the iPhone4, or the Sony guys whose job is to lie and control information?
The famous site engadget.com got their hands on a prototype of the upcoming PSP Phone, and confirmed it is real. Judging by the pictures, they got access to a debug version of the phone, but the final product could be released before the end of the year (although 2011 sounds more likely).
The device is apparently much more powerful than the PSP, and will most likely ship with Android 3.0. Will it be compatible with PSP Games? There\'s a high chance Sony will try to leverage the PSN with this phone too. Engadget mention a "Sony Marketplace", this might be a dedicated version of the PSN...
- 01. [PS Vita] [3.61] HENkaku Disabler(360)
- 02. PlayStation Classic Uses Open Source Emulator(112)
- 03. How to Use Find my iPhone to Track Your iPhone, iPad, Mac(255)
- 04. How to Remove Your Number from Truecaller(252)
- 05. Vita Media Center released - You can finally play videos....(652)
- 06. [Released] Vita Media Center v0.01a(414)
- 07. Pokemon Sun and Moon: how to easily farm Shiny Pokemon(1,796)
- 08. PS4 Pro: how to transfer data from your old PS4 to PS4 Pro(1,435)
- 09. Pokemon Sun and Moon: seven tips for the best start(1,208)
- 10. Pokemon Sun & Moon guide: QR scanner codes for every Pokemon(1,598)
- 11. Pokemon Sun & Moon: starter evolutions guide: stats & move(1,014)
- 12. Pokemon Sun & Moon guide: how to evolve every new Pokemon(2,576)
- 13. Pokemon Sun & Moon beginners guide:(763)
- 14. Pokemon Sun & Moon Guide: All TM Locations & Prices(3,674)
- 15. How to Run GBA ROMS on your iDevice [iOS 6 and Before](3,461)