How to Remove Your Number from Truecaller
Tutorial Name: How to Remove Your Number from Truecaller
Submitted By: Mooneye
Truecaller is one of the most popular caller ID apps in the world and in some Asian and European countries, Truecaller is almost inescapable. The app provides a real service. It blocks spam calls automatically from your iPhone and tells you who is calling even if they aren\'t in your phone book. But on the flipside, this means that Truecaller has all your personal data. And it can seep into Truecaller\'s database even if you haven\'t signed up for the service (thanks to the magic of crowdsourcing).
If you want to make sure that your number and name aren\'t listed in the Truecaller database, there are two ways you can take. If you\'ve never signed up for Truecaller, simply unlisting your number from a website will do. But if you have a Truecaller account, you\'ll have to deactivate it to be unlisted. And that\'s one of the biggest downsides. In order to delist your number from Truecaller, you\'ll have to stop using the app.
How to Deactivate Your Truecaller Account
Step 1: Open the Truecaller app on your iPhone and tap on the More tab.
Step 2: From here, swipe down to find the About section.
Step 3: Now, at the bottom, tap on Deactivate account.
Truecaller says that they\'ll unlist your number 24 hours after you\'ve deactivated your account. But that\'s not always reliable. Ask your friends to check if you\'re showing up in Truecaller after a couple of days. If your number keeps showing up, try Unlisting it from their website.
- 01. How to Use Find my iPhone to... (160)
- 02. Hardware history: The PSP Ph... (114)
- 03. Vita Media Center released -... (417)
- 04. [Released] Vita Media Center... (314)
- 05. Pokemon Sun and Moon: how t... (1,400)
- 06. PS4 Pro: how to transfer da... (1,290)
- 07. Pokemon Sun and Moon: seven... (1,061)
- 08. Pokemon Sun & Moon guide: Q... (1,516)
- 09. Pokemon Sun & Moon: starter... (908)
- 10. Pokemon Sun & Moon guide: h... (2,216)