How To Install Ninjhax 2.0
Tutorial Name: How To Install Ninjhax 2.0
Category: Other Platform Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
---What you'll need---
1) Cubic Ninja Cartridge, Cubic Ninja downloaded from eShop, or a flashcart with Cubic Ninja ROM
2) 3DS between version 4.1.0 & 9.9.0
3) SD Card (Comes with 3DS)
4) Internet connection
Setup a) Download the Homebrew Starter Kit ( ).
Setup b) Extract & place it on the root of your 3DS's SD Card (There should be a '3ds' folder and a 'boot.3dsx' file).
Setup c) Put your SD Card into your 3DS.
1) Put your Cubic Ninja cartridge in your 3DS. If you're running it from eShop, skip this step.
2) Turn on your 3DS.
3) Start Cubic Ninja.
4) Press any button, then hold down L+R+X+Y.
5) Accept any prompts to delete save data
6) Go to 'Create -- QR Code -- Scan'
7) On another device with internet connection, open yoyr browser and type in " "
8) Scroll down and enter your 3DS's information. This can be found in system settings.
9) Generate the QR Code.
10) On your 3DS, align the camera so it can have a good view of the QR code. It may take a while to get it right.
11) Press A to install the exploit when prompted.
12) The menu should load!
To boot into Ninjhax, follow these simple steps:
1) Turn on your 3DS.
2) Load Cubic Ninja.
3) Click 'Create -- QR Code' and Ninjhax should load without anything else needed.
- 01. Installation Windows 10 on a... (540)
- 02. How To Install Freakyhax (589)
- 03. Entering DFU Mode on iPhone,... (949)
- 04. How to dump your own 3DS/DS... (887)
- 05. How to Add More Games to the... (482)
- 06. How to use iMessage on your... (176)
- 07. How to Make iOS Devices Batt... (182)
- 08. Pokemon GO: How to Get Pokec... (539)
- 09. Pokemon GO: How To Become a... (367)
- 10. Pokemon GO - Eggs and Incuba... (366)
- 11. Pokemon GO - Fix 'Failed t... (29,277)
- 12. Pokemon GO Move Without Mov... (2,050)
- 13. Pokemon Go: how to choose o... (1,356)
- 14. Pokemon Go: where to find a... (1,052)
- 15. Pokemon Go: battle type stre... (751)