How To Install Freakyhax
Tutorial Name: How To Install Freakyhax
Category: Other Platform Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
Freakyhax is a new, primary homebrew entry-point for 3DS's on a more recent firmware, such as 11.0.0-33. Unlike many entry-points, you won't need any other way of accessing homebrew prior to installing this.
If you're having any problems or have questions, feel free to leave a comment. I'm sure someone will reply and provide support.
Q: What is the name of the game needed?
A: Freakyforms Deluxe: Creations Alive
Q: Will this brick my 3DS?
A: No, this won't brick your 3DS, but what you do while on the Homebrew Launcher (downgrading, etc.) could.
Q: How long will this take?
A: It took me close to an hour my first try, but if you follow this, you should have homebrew running in less than 30 minutes.
- 01. Adding SNES Roms to your SNE... (221)
- 02. Installation Windows 10 on a... (831)
- 03. How To Install Ninjhax 2.0 (816)
- 04. Entering DFU Mode on iPhone... (1,014)
- 05. How to dump your own 3DS/DS... (1,071)
- 06. How to Add More Games to the... (542)
- 07. How to use iMessage on your... (219)
- 08. How to Make iOS Devices Batt... (224)
- 09. Pokemon GO: How to Get Pokec... (569)
- 10. Pokemon GO: How To Become a... (397)
- 11. Pokemon GO - Eggs and Incuba... (394)
- 12. Pokemon GO - Fix 'Failed t... (29,540)
- 13. Pokemon GO Move Without Mov... (2,109)
- 14. Pokemon Go: how to choose o... (1,405)
- 15. Pokemon Go: where to find a... (1,131)