Check How Much Space Your iPhone Apps are Using
Tutorial Name: Check How Much Space Your iPhone Apps are Using
Category: Mobile Devices
Submitted By: Hova
Related Forum: Mobile Devices
These are instructions on how to check how much space your iOS apps are using on the iPhone.
Tap to launch Settings from your Springboard.
Choose General from the Settings menu.
Select Usage from the General menu.
The Usage screen will display the top 10 apps using the most space.
Tap the Show All Apps button to see the storage space used by all of your apps.
Tap an app to see any additional details about the space it uses.
- 01. How to Use Find my iPhone to Track Your iPhone, iPad, Mac(739)
- 02. Hardware History: The PSP Phone Confirmed (2010)(374)
- 03. How to Remove Your Number from Truecaller(496)
- 04. How to Check Validity of SHSH2 Blobs in 4 Easy Steps(1,078)
- 05. Electra jailbreak finally released to the public!(981)
- 06. How to format a SD Card on Android(525)
- 07. How To Block PopUp Ads On Your Android Smartphone(780)
- 08. How To Block Unwanted Calls On An HTC Hero Smartphone(380)
- 09. Brave Frontier Achievements (Android)(451)
- 10. Beach Buggy Racing Achievements (Android)(1,343)
- 11. Candy Crush Saga - How to get Unlimited Lifes(564)
- 12. Angry Birds - How to get the Golden Football(329)
- 13. Angry Birds - How to get Unlimited Mighty Eagle(927)
- 14. Adding SNES Roms to your SNES Mini(1,071)
- 15. Installation Windows 10 on a Raspberry Pi 3(1,349)