How To: Get Flappy Bird On Android (After Being Removed)
Tutorial Name: How To: Get Flappy Bird On Android (After Being Removed)
Category: Mobile Devices
Submitted By: TouchID
Related Forum: Mobile Devices
How To Get Flappy Bird On Android After Being Removed From Google Play!
So few things you will need.
1. Android Phone.
2. Few MB Free Storage.
So. First you are going to want to go to. Settings, Then Security, Then check unknown sources. (Too Allow download of the .apk file)
Then Download the .apk file.
After the download is done. Open It and install the game.
If everything went well you should have flappy bird! If you have any questions please PM.
FLAPPY BIRD DOWNLOAD:
- 01. How to Use Find my iPhone to Track Your iPhone, iPad, Mac(373)
- 02. Hardware History: The PSP Phone Confirmed (2010)(218)
- 03. How to Remove Your Number from Truecaller(326)
- 04. How to Check Validity of SHSH2 Blobs in 4 Easy Steps(787)
- 05. Electra jailbreak finally released to the public!(658)
- 06. How to format a SD Card on Android(369)
- 07. How To Block PopUp Ads On Your Android Smartphone(536)
- 08. How To Block Unwanted Calls On An HTC Hero Smartphone(226)
- 09. Brave Frontier Achievements (Android)(314)
- 10. Beach Buggy Racing Achievements (Android)(962)
- 11. Candy Crush Saga - How to get Unlimited Lifes(354)
- 12. Angry Birds - How to get the Golden Football(211)
- 13. Angry Birds - How to get Unlimited Mighty Eagle(539)
- 14. Adding SNES Roms to your SNES Mini(854)
- 15. Installation Windows 10 on a Raspberry Pi 3(1,186)