How to turn your Apple TV into a games console
Tutorial Name: How to turn your Apple TV into a games console
Submitted By: Oasis
- An Apple TV
- A iPhone 4s or newer / a iPad 2 or newer / a 5th generation iPod Touch
You will need your device to be able to use Airplay so that it can stream whatever is on your iPhone/iPad/Touch to your Apple TV.
Also, you don't need but I recommend using a iPhone compatible controller, there are plenty to choose from (I won't list because of advertising) but using one really makes it better and actually feel like a console. Not all games support controllers so check first.
Now you need games. Some games support Airplay Streaming so it's even easier to get it on the TV but some games don't, for those that don't you will need to use the Airplay Mirroring feature on your device. Some good games to try are GTA San Andreas, Air Wings, Limbo, Asphalt 8: Airborne and Bastion. Now turn on the TV, launch Airplay and start playing Bubble Witch Saga.
And there you have it, you just made your TV into a new powerful games console =)
- 01. How to Use Find my iPhone to... (159)
- 02. Hardware history: The PSP Ph... (113)
- 03. How to Remove Your Number fr... (168)
- 04. Vita Media Center released -... (417)
- 05. [Released] Vita Media Center... (314)
- 06. Pokemon Sun and Moon: how t... (1,400)
- 07. PS4 Pro: how to transfer da... (1,289)
- 08. Pokemon Sun and Moon: seven... (1,061)
- 09. Pokemon Sun & Moon guide: Q... (1,516)
- 10. Pokemon Sun & Moon: starter... (906)