How To Fix Nvidia GeForce Experience Cannot Optimize Games
Tutorial Name: How To Fix Nvidia GeForce Experience Cannot Optimize Games
Category: PC Tutorials
Submitted By: Gnu
Related Forum: PC Building Forum
Nvidia GeForce Experience is a useful PC utility that can optimize your game\'s graphics settings to achieve 60 FPS.
However, many users are facing the issue where the utility just doesn\'t optimize the settings. The following are the fixes that\'ll help you fix the issue.
First, make sure you have enabled Recommended optimal settings in Geforce Experience settings. Open GeForce Experience > Preferences > Games > check "Recommend optimal settings". Now try optimizing your game and it should be working fine.
the first fix is simple, just delete the user configuration files to fix the issue. Open Task Manager and make sure there are no processes running related to GeForce Experience.
Then navigate to "C:\Users\"your username"\AppData\Local\NVIDIA Corporation\GeForce Experience". Delete "CefCache" folder and restart your PC. Open Nvidia GeForce Experience and you\'ll be able to optimize your games.
If the issue still persists then maybe it\'s the anti-virus software or Windows Defender might be blocking Nvidia GeForce Experience from optimizing your games. This can be fixed by disabling your anti-virus.
If you haven\'t installed any anti-virus software then your just need to disable Windows Defender. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection and switch off Real-time protection. Now optimize your PC games and GeForce Experience will have no issue doing its job.
If the above fixes haven\'t worked for you then the Windows Firewall might be the culprit that isn\'t letting GeForce Experience optimize your games.
To disable Firewall open Settings, search for "Windows Defender Firewall" and open it. Click on "Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off" on the left and check both "Turn off Windows Defender Firewall". Now open GeForce Experience and optimize your games.
If none of the above fixes have fixed the "Nvidia GeForce Experience Cannot Optimize Games" issue for you then reinstall GeForce Experience and graphics drivers. A fresh install will fix the issue for good.
- 01. Fall Guys - How to Change Your Name Color on Fall Guys(287)
- 02. Best Crosshair Settings for Valorant(98)
- 03. Othercide The Surgeon Boss Guide(62)
- 04. Othercide Remembrances Unlock Guide(60)
- 05. Othercide Beginners Tips and Tricks(87)
- 06. How to Fix Grounded Crashes, Loading Time, Low FPS and Other(140)
- 07. How To Play Halo 3 With PS4 Controller On PC(483)
- 08. MW-HWID Ban: Change UUID and Serial of AMI BIOS Motherboard(623)
- 09. How To Mod Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019(1,535)
- 10. 400+ Best Clan Names and Ideas(7,463)
- 11. Valorant Clan Name List - Best Clan Names(2,866)
- 12. Best Fortnite Clan Name Ideas(2,507)
- 13. Installing and Configuring Raspbian on Your Raspberry Pi [20(366)
- 14. How To use system Recovery in Windows 10 PC(502)
- 15. Java Programming Tutorial 3 - Variables(1,290)