Fall Guys - How to Change Your Name Color on Fall Guys
Tutorial Name: Fall Guys - How to Change Your Name Color on Fall Guys
Category: PC Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: PC Building Forum
This guide will show you the trick to change the style of your name, which will show up during the elimination screen.
To do this, you have to understand the hexadecimal RGB color code, which means:
R = Red
G = Green
B = Blue
Hexadecimal goes from 0 to F, which means:
0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, A, B, C, D, E, F
Left (0) is none, Right (F) is maximum.
So a code like #F00 means 100% red, 0% green, 0% blue.
Note: To save character space, we will use the 3 digits format #RGB instead of the traditional 6 digits #RRGGBB. But it is also possible if you need to be extra precise.
Add a Color to Your Name
You must go on Steam, and change your username.
If you want your name to be red, your name should look like this:
Here\'s a few codes I\'ve tried:
DARK PURPLE: #90F
DESIGN BLUE: #05F
Please Note: The color of your name will only be displayed on the elimination screen, not during the match itself.
Other Cool Stuff
Mark (Pale Highlight on Name): <mark>NAME
- 01. Host bot lobbies! Full Tutorial!(2,058)
- 02. Unban yourself [Plutonium BO2](2,177)
- 03. Best Crosshair Settings for Valorant(825)
- 04. Othercide The Surgeon Boss Guide(401)
- 05. Othercide Remembrances Unlock Guide(565)
- 06. Othercide Beginners Tips and Tricks(507)
- 07. How to Fix Grounded Crashes, Loading Time, Low FPS and Other(898)
- 08. How To Play Halo 3 With PS4 Controller On PC(1,487)
- 09. MW-HWID Ban: Change UUID and Serial of AMI BIOS Motherboard(3,747)
- 10. How To Mod Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019(3,648)
- 11. 400+ Best Clan Names and Ideas(12,587)
- 12. Valorant Clan Name List - Best Clan Names(8,917)
- 13. Best Fortnite Clan Name Ideas(4,168)
- 14. Installing and Configuring Raspbian on Your Raspberry Pi [20(803)
- 15. How To use system Recovery in Windows 10 PC(765)