Scramble Complete Level 3.
Tutorial Name: Scramble Complete Level 3.
Submitted By: TTG
Complete Level 3 (15)
Make it all the way through level 3.
Beat level 3 as well this level is kind of hard. The number of the flow of fireballs seems to be completely unlike the release of enemies in the other levels. The best way to tackle this is obviously to use the rocks as cover. This may not be enough though as fireballs may keep you stuck behind the rock until you crash into it. A way to avoid being trapped is to move you ship as far forward as possible while behind the rocks. as soon as you are able to move over and ahead, do so. If you are trapped then just hold backwards and wait until a gap appears.
- 01. Mini Ninjas Avalanche(59)
- 02. Mini Ninjas Smell You Later(55)
- 03. Mini Ninjas Tripped and fell(21)
- 04. Mini Ninjas Crash landing(19)
- 05. Mini Ninjas Restore Balance(25)
- 06. Akai Katana Shin - The True Mission Achievement(79)
- 07. Akai Katana Shin - 800 Million and Counting Guide(88)
- 08. Akai Katana Shin - The Sharpened Blade Achievement(81)
- 09. Burnout Paradise - Stunt Run(162)
- 10. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Humanity's Savior(139)
- 11. Halo 5 - Fire Drill(39)
- 12. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - A Continental Fellow(44)
- 13. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Wet Work(38)
- 14. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Edison(36)
- 15. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Ain't No Cavalry Comin'(36)