Minecraft Xbox360- How to get downloaded maps on your xbox.
Tutorial Name: Minecraft Xbox360- How to get downloaded maps on your xbox.
Category: Xbox 360 Game Modding Tutorials
Submitted By: Int
You will need:
USB or Transfer Cable
A downloaded map
One of your maps
Horizon or Modio
(This TuT will be using Modio)
1.Put your map onto your USB through System Settings > Storage > hard Drive > Minecraft : Xbox 360 Edition > Your world > Move to Storage Device
2.Plug your USB in your computer
3.Put your downloaded map on the desktop
4.On modio click open a save then open up the downloaded one from your desktop
5. Then go to Open From Device and open your world
6. Copy your Profile ID and Device ID from your world to the downloaded world.
7. Rehash and resign your downloaded one then click on Save to device on the top right corner of the downloaded map window.
8. Put your USB back into your Xbox 360 and you can either move it back to your hard drive or click USB when it comes up.
- 01. How to Update your RGH/JTAG... (959)
- 02. Every Menu You'll Need For U... (613)
- 03. Call of Duty: World at War -... (182)
- 04. How to Install Black Ops 3... (1,680)
- 05. How to install FreeStyleDash... (669)
- 06. How to Mod Black Ops 3 ONLIN... (724)
- 07. Unlimited Microsoft Point S... (1,020)
- 08. How to s mod your gamerscore... (832)
- 09. How to mod your Xbox Live g... (1,017)
- 10. Importing Rock Band 3 Custo... (1,429)