Duplication Glitch AFTER PATCH on Minecraft: Xbox360 Edition
Tutorial Name: Duplication Glitch AFTER PATCH on Minecraft: Xbox360 Edition
Category: Xbox 360 Achievements and Guides
Submitted By: Spy
First off you're going to need a Dispenser, Any Pickaxe, and A map, block, tool, etc. e.g. wooden plank.
Step 1: Place the Dispenser on the ground.
Step 2: Put the item that you would like to dulicate into the dispenser.
Step 3: Pull out your Pickaxe and start hitting the dispenser.
Step 4: Once it is about to break pull your your tool, block, etc.
Step 5: Once it has broke it should re-appear. DO NOT SWITCH BACK TO YOUR PICKAXE!
Step 6: Open the dispenser and up to to the item you're duplicating. Press and Hold A until the menu closes.
Step 7: Your duplicated / glitched block should be on the ground
Step 8: throw away the normal blocks and pick up the glitched one.
Step 9: Start duplicating. Press and Hold X in each slot.
Don't understand this? Here's a YouTube Video.
- 01. Halo 2 PC - Go Ape Shiv (169)
- 02. Halo 2 PC - Demon (214)
- 03. Halo 2 PC - Silent but Deadl... (195)
- 04. Halo 2 PC - King of the Scar... (174)
- 05. Red Dead Redemption - Glitch... (552)
- 06. Halo 3 ODST - Listener (312)
- 07. Halo 3 ODST - Firefight: Las... (333)
- 08. Halo 3 ODST - Be Like Marty (242)
- 09. Halo 3 ODST - Dome Inspector (256)
- 10. Halo 3 ODST - I Like Fire (271)
- 11. Halo 3 ODST - Laser Blaster (340)
- 12. Halo 3 ODST - Wraith Killer (304)
- 13. Halo 3 ODST - Both Tubes (414)
- 14. Halo 3 ODST - Good Samaritan (398)
- 15. Halo 3 ODST - Audiophile (321)