How To Tell If You Need A Dashboard Update or Avatar Update
Tutorial Name: How To Tell If You Need A Dashboard Update or Avatar Update
Category: Xbox 360 Tutorials
Submitted By: UnsharedOG
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Hello TheTechGame, I'm going to be telling you a frequently asked question I see on Discord(s), and such. Is it safe to update my console? Is it a system update, or just avatar update?
To See If It Is A System Update:
Check what Kernal you are on, simple go to original dashboard Settings>System>Console Settings>System Info, and it will look something like this.
Confirm you are on the newest dashboard, which is 2.0.17544.0 right now. IF you are, then it is a avatar update. If you are not on 17544, I recommend clicking no and updating your console otherwise you will brick your console.
If you know that you have your dash on 17544, it will show your avatars gray.
You are safe to click yes on the update.
- 01. How to use LootLoader To Inject .XEX Files(86)
- 02. A Hat in Time: The Perfect Parade(59)
- 03. How to skip the campaign and online tutorial GTA V 2020(176)
- 04. RGLoader 17559 Tutorial(1,380)
- 05. Perfect Dark - Crowning Glory(934)
- 06. Perfect Dark - A Friend Indeed(795)
- 07. Perfect Dark - ...Who Needs Enemies?(543)
- 08. Perfect Dark - dataDyne Specialist(458)
- 09. Perfect Dark - Carrington Institute Specialist(876)
- 10. Perfect Dark - Maian Specialist(531)
- 11. Perfect Dark - Agent(498)
- 12. Perfect Dark - Special Agent(544)
- 13. Perfect Dark - Perfect Agent(466)
- 14. Perfect Dark - Prime Target(352)
- 15. Perfect Dark - Golden Days(448)