How To Tell If You Need A Dashboard Update or Avatar Update
Tutorial Name: How To Tell If You Need A Dashboard Update or Avatar Update
Category: Xbox 360 Tutorials
Submitted By: UnsharedOG
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Hello TheTechGame, I'm going to be telling you a frequently asked question I see on Discord(s), and such. Is it safe to update my console? Is it a system update, or just avatar update?
To See If It Is A System Update:
Check what Kernal you are on, simple go to original dashboard Settings>System>Console Settings>System Info, and it will look something like this.
Confirm you are on the newest dashboard, which is 2.0.17544.0 right now. IF you are, then it is a avatar update. If you are not on 17544, I recommend clicking no and updating your console otherwise you will brick your console.
If you know that you have your dash on 17544, it will show your avatars gray.
You are safe to click yes on the update.
- 01. How to Update Your RGH/Jtag to 17544(561)
- 02. Mini Ninjas Avalanche(749)
- 03. Mini Ninjas Smell You Later(641)
- 04. Mini Ninjas Tripped and fell(199)
- 05. Mini Ninjas Crash landing(181)
- 06. Mini Ninjas Restore Balance(183)
- 07. Akai Katana Shin - The True Mission Achievement(234)
- 08. Akai Katana Shin - 800 Million and Counting Guide(228)
- 09. Akai Katana Shin - The Sharpened Blade Achievement(344)
- 10. Burnout Paradise - Stunt Run(328)
- 11. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Humanity's Savior(300)
- 12. Halo 5 - Fire Drill(182)
- 13. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - A Continental Fellow(224)
- 14. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Wet Work(208)
- 15. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Edison(190)