XCOM: Enemy Unknown - A Continental Fellow
Tutorial Name: XCOM: Enemy Unknown - A Continental Fellow
Category: Xbox 360 Tutorials
Submitted By: Dopdot
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Description: Win the game from each of the 5 starting locations.
How to Earn: You must complete 5 playthroughs, beginning to end, with each starting location for this achievement.
On Easy difficulty, I usually complete the game in 20-25 missions. Although you can finish it in 15 missions if you are dedicated. For Classic and Impossible, it usually takes me 25-30 missions before I can finish the game. I recommend you reserve the 2 best starting locations for beating the game on Ironman Classic and the Impossible difficulty achievements.
Each starting location has different bonuses.
1) Africa - Monthly XCOM funding increased by 30%.
2) Asia - All projects in The Foundry and the Officer Training School cost 50% less.
3) Europe - Labs and Workshops cost 50% less to build and maintain.
4) North America - All aircraft and aircraft weapons cost 50% less to purchase, build and maintain.
5) S. America - Autopsies and Interrogations are completed instantly.
NOTE: If you can't remember which starting continents you chose, you can see your base on the map in the situation room. It's marked with the XCom logo. Or, go to mission control and look at the globe. Your base is front and center. -Lt. Davos
I suggest the following order
1) Europe - Start with the Tutorial on easy and choose Europe. Knock out all the easy achievements
2) Asia - on easy, no tutorial
3) S. America - easy, no tutorial
4) Africa - Impossible (can't use tutorial on this difficulty)
The last achievement requires you to do Ironman mode which means you can't abuse the save/load system. You can however dashboard (or signout) but it's very time consuming. I also recommend you follow my Ironman guide.
5) N. America - Classic Ironman. Use tutorial for extra cash. And follow my Impossible guide to avoid headaches.
- 01. How To Tell If You Need A Dashboard Update or Avatar Update(53)
- 02. How to Update Your RGH/Jtag to 17544(38)
- 03. Mini Ninjas Avalanche(700)
- 04. Mini Ninjas Smell You Later(581)
- 05. Mini Ninjas Tripped and fell(144)
- 06. Mini Ninjas Crash landing(142)
- 07. Mini Ninjas Restore Balance(145)
- 08. Akai Katana Shin - The True Mission Achievement(195)
- 09. Akai Katana Shin - 800 Million and Counting Guide(188)
- 10. Akai Katana Shin - The Sharpened Blade Achievement(307)
- 11. Burnout Paradise - Stunt Run(280)
- 12. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Humanity's Savior(263)
- 13. Halo 5 - Fire Drill(146)
- 14. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Wet Work(167)
- 15. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Edison(153)