XCOM: Enemy Unknown - As A Scalpel
Tutorial Name: XCOM: Enemy Unknown - As A Scalpel
Submitted By: Dopdot
Description: Earn the "Excellent" rating in every performance category on a terror mission.
How to Earn: I would recommend going for this on your first "Terror Mission"
You need to earn an excellent rating in 3 categories
1) Enemies killed -Pretty straight forward, kill all the aliens in the mission for this
2) Operatives survived - Dont let any of your troops die to get an excellent here
3) Civilians rescued. - This is the tough part. what i was us a blitzkrieg strategy. If the civilian was directly between me and the next piece of cover I ignored them, opting to kill all the aliens as fast as I could. You don't have to save every human on the mission for the excellent. i saved 10 of 12 and still got an excellent.
- 01. Mini Ninjas Avalanche(592)
- 02. Mini Ninjas Smell You Later(493)
- 03. Mini Ninjas Tripped and fell(56)
- 04. Mini Ninjas Crash landing(64)
- 05. Mini Ninjas Restore Balance(70)
- 06. Akai Katana Shin - The True Mission Achievement(121)
- 07. Akai Katana Shin - 800 Million and Counting Guide(120)
- 08. Akai Katana Shin - The Sharpened Blade Achievement(121)
- 09. Burnout Paradise - Stunt Run(200)
- 10. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Humanity's Savior(173)
- 11. Halo 5 - Fire Drill(77)
- 12. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - A Continental Fellow(95)
- 13. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Wet Work(97)
- 14. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Edison(87)
- 15. XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Ain't No Cavalry Comin'(71)