WWE SvR 2011 - Talk About Resilient
Tutorial Name: WWE SvR 2011 - Talk About Resilient
Category: Xbox 360 Achievements and Guides
Submitted By: Mooneye
Description: First go to "My WWE" > Options > Gameplay Options > Match Options > In-game Options.
Put difficulty on "Legend", make sure kick out is on tap/hold and turn stamina system off.
Go back to Gameplay Options and go to Gameplay Balance Options > Damage Balancing. Turn finisher strength down to zero.
Also, turn "Taunt Momentum" all the way up amd turn all of your opponents attacks all the way down. Start a 1 w/manager vs 1, it does not matter who you use or who your manager is.
Make sure count out is off, just stay outside and he will keep taunting you, when he has a special, get in the ring and let him use it, after that he will do his tombstone piledrive.
Make your manager distract the ref and just simply kick out, the reason you should have a manager is because I tried a while back and he just would not kick out lol.
Note: The loading screen before the entrances show the controls to make your manager do things.
Good Luck xP
- 01. Planetbase Episode 24 - Failu... (23)
- 02. Planetbase Episode 4 - Fancy... (60)
- 03. WWE SvR 2007 - A Fighting On... (165)
- 04. WWE SvR 2007 - Mr. PPV (Secr... (112)
- 05. WWE SvR 2007 - Curtain Call (... (83)
- 06. WWE SvR 2007 - Crown Us The... (103)
- 07. WWE SvR 2007 - Self Anointed... (81)
- 08. WWE SvR 2007 Walkthrough #1 -... (80)
- 09. WWE SvR 2007 - Let The Creati... (93)
- 10. WWE SvR 2007 Walkthrough #2... (103)