12 Step Softmod with Larger Harddrive
Tutorial Name: 12 Step Softmod with Larger Harddrive
Submitted By: SuperHeroes
Let's Get Started
1. Take the modded Xbox and transfer the (007, Splinter Cell, Mechassult, hack) and transfer it to your memory card.
2. Take the memory card and plug it into a controller on the unmodded xbox and transfer the hacks on the card to the xbox useing the memory manager screen in the xbox dash.
3. Boot the original (007 - Splinter Cell - Mechassult) (You should try to find an older original, it is said that some of the Platnum hits and newer versions of these games may not work) in the unmodded xbox and open the save called Linux, it should then load the evolutionx screen.
4. Find a menu that says backup and click on it this will backup your eeprom to the hard drive.
5. Ftp into the box using your ftp software, you will usually find the xbox IP under the settings menu or under network settings in the evolutionx dash and the username is usually "xbox" as well as the password without the quotes.
6. Once you ftp into the xbox, go to the C: drive and find the backup folder and copy it to you computer.
7. Open the Config magic folder and delete the contense in the data folder and transfer the contense of the backup folder to the data folder.
8. Transfer the Config magic folder to the modded xbox and restart, once rebooted open config magic and update your modded xbox hard drives eeprom from the bin file. (This step may seem unecessary but if you dont update the already modded hard drive once you complete the new drive and put your old drive back it won't work).
9. Now take the new large drive that you will be putting in the unmodded xbox, into the modded box with the chip and boot with the HQ Auto Installer Deluxe Boot Disk in the dvd drive chose the option to format and install a new large hardrive, once finished ftp the Config magic folder with the same eeprom files into the new large harddrive.
10. Reboot the xbox and open config magic unlock the hardrive and update the new hardrive eeprom with the bin file save then lock the hardrive.
11. Reboot, ftp into the harddrive delete the contents of the C: drive and replace them with the softmodded files.
12. Turn off and remove the new large hardrive and remove the old original hardrive in the unmodded box and replace it with the new large harddrive and put your old modded harddrive back into the modded xbox.
You now have two modded Xbox's one with a chip and one without
- 01. How to Update your RGH/JTAG EASY! 17526 (VIDEO TUTORIAL)(2,237)
- 02. Every Menu You'll Need For USB Modding WAW (Tutorial)(1,744)
- 03. Call of Duty: World at War - Achievement Guide(419)
- 04. How to Install Black Ops 3 Compatibility Pack & TU(5,591)
- 05. How to install FreeStyleDash v3 on your JTAG/RGH(987)
- 06. How to Mod Black Ops 3 ONLINE - Tutorial(1,638)
- 07. Unlimited Microsoft Point Spoofing Tutorial!(2,705)
- 08. How to s mod your gamerscore 2017 (and have it stick online)(2,213)
- 09. How to mod your Xbox Live gamertag(2,714)
- 10. Importing Rock Band 3 Custom Songs(3,908)
- 11. How to get VPN on Xbox 360 (Retail or RGH/JTAG)(2,736)
- 12. How to mod: Forza 4 - Noob Friendly!(4,185)
- 13. Red Dead Redemption - SP / MP Modding. [ Noob Friendly ](6,345)
- 14. How to use the MOAB with Gmod classes Still working 01/01/15(7,313)
- 15. How to Mod Forza Horizon 2 USB(19,973)