Mighty No. 9 - Mighty Sprinter
Tutorial Name: Mighty No. 9 - Mighty Sprinter
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Complete every SPRINTER! technical bonus.
Here is a list of all SPRINTER! locations.
1. At the first green trash can robot that throws bombs. Kill him and air dash past the second green trash can robot before the ground crumbles. SPRINTER! is awarded once you past the second green robot.
2. When the ground falls and you are under the street quickly dash past all the enemies and climb the ladder. SPRINTER! is awarded at the top of the ladder.
3. In the brown hallway with 5 electric fence robots. Simply take damage at the first one and then dash to the end of the hallway. SPRINTER! is awarded once you past the 5th electric fence robot.
Oil Platform Stage:
1. When you reach the area where the background towers fall towards you. Dash all the way to the end of the section. SPRINTER! is awarded when you drop off a platform and move on to the next section. This one is easier after you beat Aviator because he helps you out here.
2. The second section with falling towers and robots in the background shooting fire at you. You have to dash quickly through. Dash jumps will carry you far. SPRINTER! is awarded as soon as you pass the final tower.
Water Works Bureau Stage:
1. When you first drop into the water air dash until you get to the ladders. This allows you to skip most of the section. Quickly climb the ladders SPRINTER! is awarded when you reach the top of the longest ladder.
Power Plant Stage:
1. The first section where you are under a yellow electric shooting robot. Quickly jump up the platforms and past the robot. SPRINTER! is awarded as you land in front of the next shield robot.
2. After the hallway with the small red robots are in the foreground there is a long downward sloping hallway. Dash past all the enemies here. SPRINTER! is awarded at the end of the hall where the lights turn off.
3. In the second pink turbine room the timer starts roughly around the green hanging robot. Quickly kill and dash your way through the area. SPRINTER! is awarded after you crouch dash past the second pink turbine You have to be quick when doing the crouch dash past the two turbines. Do not hesitate too much. It will take some practice to know the timing perfectly.
1. At the second drop down with pink electricity on the wall. You have to drop, dash to the left, then drop down the third area with pink electricity and dash to the right. SPRINTER! is awarded when you land safely. This is another tricky one that requires strict timing.
2. At the section with the pink drills. You have to dash through the section avoiding the drills and the enemies. SPRINTER! is awarded at the 4th drop down, which is where you move on to the next section of the level. This one is not that tricky with the timing, but you will have to learn the drill patterns to be able to move quickly. Also the Battalion missile will be required to break some of the blocks.
3. At the section with the 4 pink drills moving back and forth. Watch for an opening and do a down dash to drop through the section. SPRINTER! is awarded when you land safely.
4. In the first section where you are chased by a giant drill. Use Battalion to destroy everything as you dash through the section. SPRINTER! is awarded when you drop off the platform past all the pink electricity on the walls. Drop dash off the platform to go a little bit faster.
5. In the second section where you are chased by the giant drill. Use Battalion again to destroy everything as you dash. SPRINTER! is awarded at the end of the hall, right before you have hang off the wall to avoid the giant drill.
Military Base Stage:
1. At the section with the 3 conveyor belts with pink spikes on the walls. Use Battalion to destroy the screw robots and drop dash to absorb them. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you move off the bottom conveyor belt.
2. The section with 3 conveyor belts that are moving wooden crates. There is one helicopter robot in this room. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you land on the top conveyor belt. I used Aviator to boost jump off a wooden crate and to the ladder, avoiding the robot and the explosive crate all together.
3. After a long hallway with mines you climb a ladder and enter into a large room. There are 3 platforms in front of you. The first two have cannon robots on them. The third one has a forklift robot holding a box. You have to quickly cross the platforms to reach the forklift robot and use the box he is carrying to jump to the ladder and reach a hidden conveyor belt. If you are too slow the forklift robot drives off the platform and you cant reach the ladder. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you reach the end of this conveyor belt.
4. In the last large room before the boss. There are boxes falling from the sky, platforms, robots. Basically everything is designed to knock you into the spikes below. Use Battalion to destroy everything as you jump across the platforms. You can not fall and must take the high road the whole time. The correct path is the one with a forklift robot and 5 screw robots. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you drop down past the screw robots.
Radio Tower Stage:
1. In the section when you get to the open area on the right side of the tower. There are multiple ladders you must climb. You will see a blimp in the background. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you reach the top of the final ladder and start going back inside the tower.
2. In the open air section on the left side of the tower. The wind will be pushing to the right letting you jump to the hand holds in the right side wall letting you climb up the section faster. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you reach the top of the ladder and head back into the tower.
3. In an open air section on the left side of the Tower. You will need to use rings to travel between platforms. SPRINTER! Is awarded when finish the section and enter back into the tower. I do not recommend using Battalion on the hanging robots. I could never seem to grab them after they were stunned. I recommend just regular bullets.
4. In the open air section on the right side of the tower where the wind is blowing upwards. SPRINTER! Is awarded at the end of this section when you enter back into the tower. I just used the air dash to move upwards. Most of the rings just slow you down.
1. The section in the first part of the stage where you are jumping across the smaller cars. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you reach the large truck that transitions you do the next part of the stage.
2. In the second part of the stage you need to rush until you get to the bus. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you land on the bus with the signs coming at you.
Capitol Building Stage:
No SPRINTER! bonuses
1. The whole first part of the stage. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you pass the second locked door.
2. The whole second section of the stage. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you pass the third locked door.
3. Time starts after the section where you must defeat all the enemies. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you pass the locked door after the section where you use rings to move past the turret robots
Robot Factory Stage:
1. The whole first part of the stage. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you pass through the door where you have to hit the pink button to open it. Use Battalion to destroy everything as you dash through. Place a Battalion on the pink button and then hold it. Detonate it when you are in front of the door to give yourself time to go through.
2. The section of pink electricity that you need to use Aviator to navigate through. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you safely land on the ground. You will go slow as you descend so make sure you dash once you see the safe ground.
3. Sprinter starts after the first mid boss. The section where you need to climb up the room. SPRINTER! Is awarded at the top of the room. Use Countershade to ricochet the bullets off the enemies. It makes it easier to dash through them as you climb.
4. The section with the moving platforms with the buttons in the ceiling. SPRINTER! Is awarded once you drop through the electricity at the end of the section. Use Battalion to hit the buttons in the ceiling and the hanging monkey robots. The robots will give you a red boost which will make the Battalion blast big enough to hit the 4 buttons at the end. Drop dash past the electricity to get the bonus.
Battle Colosseum Stage:
1. The timer starts right after the first section where you must defeat all the enemies. SPRINTER! Is awarded once you pass the room where the floor rises up to let you dash to the next section.
2. The section that first introduces the regenerating blocks. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you get past the stack of 3 regenerating blocks. This is right before an electricity robot.
3. The section that starts with the first electricity robot. SPRINTER! Is awarded once you get past the 4 stack of regenerating blocks and the moving platform. This one is tricky because you have to destroy the bottom 2 regenerating blocks then time your air dash to go under the top 2 regenerating blocks but also land yourself on the moving platform, all while still going fast.
Battalion is your friend for all three of those sections. It is just one big dash.
4. The timer starts when you enter the room that is all regenerating blocks. SPRINTER! Is awarded when you dash out of the room using the top right exit. You can use Battalion but it will end up destroying a lot of blocks. The best way is to use the Mighty Buster to only solidify the blocks you need. Ignore the extra life on the top left.
5. The section with the air currents. SPRINTER! Is awarded once you land on the ground past the moving platforms. This is actually my favorite part of the level. Its just cool to air dash. Use Battalion to destroy the wall of regenerating blocks.
6. The section with the moving walls where the exit is blocked by regeneration blocks. SPRINTER! Is awarded once you move past the regenerating blocks. This section is tricky. You can use Aviator to help you navigate it but you need Battalion to destroy the blocks. 2 Battalion blasts will destroy the blocks to let you past.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(852)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(853)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,388)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(457)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(500)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(1,204)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(626)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(394)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(1,007)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(412)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(698)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(683)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(621)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(566)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(603)