Mafia III - Custom 358
Tutorial Name: Mafia III - Custom 358
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
This achievement can be done at any time during your playthrough; all that's required is a fast sports car. Below are three of the best cars to use:
De'Leo Stiletto - randomly found in traffic in Frisco Fields; very rare (this car is used in the video guide below).
Samson Duke - randomly in traffic; can show up anywhere (only fast enough with tuning upgrades).
Samson Opus - randomly, though rarely, found in traffic; can also be found here.
Once you have the proper car, the route you'll want to take goes from south-west Frisco Fields, over the bridge to Barclay Mills, through the tunnel and down the main road. It's a fairly straight road to maneuver, and since you'll be heading downhill after the bridge, maintaining top speed will be easy. Just make sure to steer accordingly through traffic as to not hit any cars.
If you're able to maintain a speed of 120mph for twenty seconds, the achievement will unlock once you begin to decelerate.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(851)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(853)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,388)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(457)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(500)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(1,198)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(626)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(394)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(1,007)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(412)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(698)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(683)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(621)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(566)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(603)