LEGO The Incredibles - That Was Totally Wicked!
Tutorial Name: LEGO The Incredibles - That Was Totally Wicked!
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
A 75 hit combo is achieved by defeating multiple enemies in the same area you are. It can be canceled out if there isn't enough enemies around or if you die. The best places to try this is against Brainfreeze in the Municiberg hub during the crime wave or during the Anchorman encounter with his crime wave. There is numerous enemies that will spawn. It might help to have the 'Invincibility' brick activate but you don't really need it.
Another place to unlock this is Chapter 7, 'The Golden Years', right at the greenhouse in the middle part of the level.
What helps to easily obtain this achievement is if you ground pound the ground and then hit numerous times. Keep doing this and should be very easy to unlock. Do not use Mr. Incredible for this for some reason he will hurt the enemies more thus not getting a good multiplier.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(855)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(854)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,389)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(458)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(501)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(1,205)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(628)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(396)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(1,009)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(413)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(699)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(684)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(621)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(567)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(603)