LEGO DC Super-Villains - You just don't know when to quit
Tutorial Name: LEGO DC Super-Villains - You just don't know when to quit
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Note: Make sure you complete the whole level; you cannot save and exit. Most of these minikits can only be obtained in FREE PLAY.
There are 5 minikits and you don't need the wall tag for this level.
Minikit 1: (0:30) FREEPLAY ONLY: Use Superman or a character with laser abilities to shoot the gold box from wall on the left.
Minikit 2: (0:57) STORY/FREEPLAY: Use Flash on the glass case in Free Play or Batman's sonar bolt during Story (after using the detective mode spot).
Minikit 3: (1:30) FREEPLAY ONLY: Use Raven on magic brick oven.
Minikit 4: STORY/FREEPLAY: 5 statues to smash down.
1. (0:20) Right in the start a statue on the left.
2. (0:48) Right in the middle of the living room by couches.
3. (1:43) In the second area head back middle.
4. (1:56) Head all the way left by wall tag.
5. (2:25) Head right by high striker.
Minikit 5: (2:33) FREEPLAY ONLY: In the second area, use Harley Quinn on the high striker with her hammer.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(585)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(571)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,274)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(357)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(388)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(855)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(522)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(302)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(769)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(329)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(550)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(571)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(515)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(484)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(514)