Killing Floor 2 - Hack and Slash
Tutorial Name: Killing Floor 2 - Hack and Slash
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
A Scrake is one of the bigger Zeds who shows up in later waves in both Survival and VS Survival matches. It is identified as wearing an apron and having a giant chainsaw for a right hand. Shooting the chainsaw will do no damage at all. It has a charging attack when you are in its sights, so make sure you are not in its way. As more damage is dealt to it, it becomes more enraged and starts swinging the chainsaw around aimlessly.
Its main vulnerable body part is the head. Shooting it in the head will bring it down quickest. Explosives and fire do little damage to this Zed, but EMP and microwave weapons work well. To unlock this achievement, you have to be the one who actually kills the Scrake; dealing damage alone will not award you with the achievement. As you are making your way to Level 25 you will encounter hundreds of these, so don't worry if you don't get this on your first few tries. Better weapons and assigning beneficial skills as you level up will make it easier to kill.
More information about the Scrake can be found on Tripwire's wiki page .
- 01. Back 4 Blood - Jukebox Hero(716)
- 02. Back 4 Blood - A Humerus Weapon(774)
- 03. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(1,228)
- 04. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(1,249)
- 05. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,826)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(828)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(937)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(2,802)
- 09. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(1,050)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(702)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(1,663)
- 12. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(741)
- 13. Mortal Shell - Face Off(1,108)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(1,161)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(964)