Dishonored 2 - Royal Spymaster
Tutorial Name: Dishonored 2 - Royal Spymaster
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
This achievement is highly missable. There is no definitive recommendation as to which playthrough this is better suited for since all of the collectibles are found during the interims of each mission aboard the Dreadful Wale.
Naturally, this achievement will span the entirety of a single playthrough, requiring you to locate and collect all of the journal and audiograph collectibles scattered aboard the various cabins of the ship. There is no way to track progress, so it's in your best interest to create a manual save each time you wake up on the ship and then follow the video guide below. Take note that you have six playable sequences on the Dreadful Wale: before Mission 2 and Mission 4, as well before Missions 5, 6, 8, and 9.
Please refer to the video guide below for a visual guide in finding all of the journals and audiographs needed for this achievement. As PowerPyx notes in the video description, some of the journals he finds may actually be duplicates or not needed (indicating there aren't necessarily forty-five collectibles), but it's strongly recommended to follow the video to a tee regardless. "Better safe than sorry."
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(851)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(853)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,388)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(457)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(500)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(1,198)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(626)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(394)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(1,007)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(412)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(698)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(683)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(621)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(566)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(603)