Dishonored 2 - Acrobat
Tutorial Name: Dishonored 2 - Acrobat
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
This achievement can be earned at any time during your playthrough, specifically on the lethal High Chaos run.
You will be introduced to Drop Assassinations fairly early on in the game during Mission 1, A Long Day in Dunwall. While perched on a ledge on any kind (rooftop, railing, etc.), you can eliminate enemies who are below you by jumping off the ledge and falling on top of them. Right before you make contact with the enemy, a quick prompt will flash on the screen: to knock out or to kill.
There are several opportunities across all nine missions in the game to get this done, but do keep in mind that you must kill the enemies rather than knocking them out. The achievement will unlock once you have performed ten successful Drop Assassinations.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(538)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(525)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,271)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(354)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(384)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(842)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(519)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(298)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(763)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(326)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(546)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(567)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(505)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(481)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(511)