Dishonored 2 - Clockwork Collector
Tutorial Name: Dishonored 2 - Clockwork Collector
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
It is highly recommended to get this done in Mission 4, The Clockwork Mansion. Moreover, this achievement should be paired with a lethal High Chaos playthrough.
Once you arrive at the Clockwork Mansion, head into the parlor to the right of the foyer and pull the lever on the right-hand side of the room. This will spawn in a single Clockwork Solider and reconfigure the layout of the room, granting access to the rest of the mansion.
From here you will want to Blink/Far Reach onto balcony above the Soldier and wait until the machine is within Drop Assassination range. Drop onto the Solider, tap to remove its head, then set yourself back into position. Attack the Solider one more time and when it's dismembered and dead, you can find a plaque among the debris. Do this twice more over the course of this mission and the achievement will unlock after picking up the third plaque.
NOTE: There are several other ways to eliminate Clockwork Soldiers and obtain their plaques: you can instantly kill them with a stun mine; you can shoot their heads off with a crossbow, then perform a drop assassination; you can attack their glowing limbs with your sword until they overheat and explode.
- 01. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,046)
- 02. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(214)
- 03. Mortal Shell - Face Off(372)
- 04. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(319)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(493)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(202)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(206)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(490)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(181)
- 10. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(386)
- 11. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(364)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(362)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(372)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - T-Rekt(330)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Ancient Exterminator(314)