Dishonored 2 - Art Collector
Tutorial Name: Dishonored 2 - Art Collector
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
This achievement is highly missable! It's strongly recommended to work on this during a lethal, powered High Chaos playthrough so that you have access to Blink/Far Reach and do not have to worry about the risk of being caught when thoroughly searching every nook and cranny of a mission for collectibles.
In total, there are twenty-seven paintings scattered throughout the nine missions in the game. Due to the fact that there is no chapter select or chapter replay, every painting is considered missable. Keep in mind that collectible progress is only saved when you trigger an auto-save or make a manual save; if you die without saving, you will have to recollect the painting.
A text-based solution for twenty-seven collectibles would be complicated, so please refer to the detailed video guide below, courtesy of PowerPyx.
NOTE: It's worth knowing that each painting yields 200 coin once collected. This will net 5,400 coin, which will help make a significant dent in the "Well Funded" achievement. In fact, all four collectible-based achievements in the game, that is "Souvenir," "Well Funded," "Art Collector," and "Royal Spymaster," should be stacked on the same playthrough.
- 01. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(393)
- 02. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(88)
- 03. Mortal Shell - Face Off(125)
- 04. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(115)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(102)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(69)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(93)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(195)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(84)
- 10. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(299)
- 11. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(286)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(288)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(302)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - T-Rekt(257)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Ancient Exterminator(239)