Dishonored 2 - Familiarity Breeds Contempt
Tutorial Name: Dishonored 2 - Familiarity Breeds Contempt
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
This achievement is missable. It is earned over the course of a single playthrough, particularly in Mission 1, A Long Day in Dunwall, and Mission 9, Death to the Empress.
The first opportunity you will have to rob Galvani is during Mission 1, A Long Day in Dunwall. After reaching the streets of Dunwall, enter the first large house on the left-hand side of the street and make your way into the one open room. You will want to grab the painting on the wall in order to reveal a safe combination of "451." Now locate the safe on the opposite side of the room. Input the combination you have just found and loot the contents within the safe.
The second opportunity you will have to rob Galvani is during Mission 9, Death to the Empress. As you make your way through the streets back towards Dunwall Tower, make a pitstop at Galvani's house and be wary of the booby trap in the main hallway. Using the same combination from earlier in your playthrough (451), crack the man's safe again and loot its contents. The achievement will unlock once you have picked up the journal and coins inside the safe.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(803)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(818)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,357)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(426)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(467)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(1,091)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(586)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(364)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(925)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(384)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(639)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(649)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(586)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(538)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(572)