Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Ramming Speed!!
Tutorial Name: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Ramming Speed!!
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
This achievement can be earned at any time during your playthrough after Mission 3. Please keep in mind combat-related achievements only work on enemies in a hostile environment; civilians and policemen do not count.
You will need to unlock and fully upgrade the "Icarus Dash" augmentation.
After engaging the mobsters inside the underground Russian casino, try to lure one of them into the long corridor/tunnel with the locked gate. Put some distance between yourself and the enemy and begin charging the "Icarus Dash" by holding the aug button. Once you let go, Jensen will dash quickly into the enemy, knocking them back and unlocking the achievement.
NOTE: Make sure you are crouching as you charge the Icarus Dash, as shown in the video below. When standing, you will not be able to perform the dash successfully for this achievement.
- 01. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(482)
- 02. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(106)
- 03. Mortal Shell - Face Off(148)
- 04. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(130)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(118)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(76)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(101)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(212)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(91)
- 10. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(313)
- 11. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(293)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(294)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(308)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - T-Rekt(263)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Ancient Exterminator(245)