Dead Rising 4 - Ghost-Ride the Whip
Tutorial Name: Dead Rising 4 - Ghost-Ride the Whip
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Capcom Heroes - Complete an investigation using the Sissel Costume.
Investigations occur at various points throughout the story. Once you've unlocked Sissel (see "Full Wardrobe" for info on that), just make sure you're wearing that costume when you do an investigation.
One easy way to do this is during the chapter 3 main story quest "Hunting the Monster," since you'll go to the North Peak safe house (where you buy the costume) just before you do the investigation, and there's an arcade machine where you can change costumes right next to the investigation itself. If you miss that, another easy way to do this is to reload case 1 and proceed until you clear out the mall safe house; once that's done, activate the Sissel costume from the arcade machine inside, then do the investigation.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(634)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(627)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,290)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(369)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(399)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(892)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(533)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(313)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(780)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(339)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(568)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(585)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(527)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(495)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(524)