Darksiders: Genesis - Why'd It Have to Be Snakes?
Tutorial Name: Darksiders: Genesis - Why'd It Have to Be Snakes?
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Defeat every snake in Decay.
Chapter 7: Decay has a total of seven snakes to kill for this achievement. They will run away if you get too close and disappear which will cause you to replay the chapter, so be sure to use Strife to take them out with ranged attacks and move slow toward them. Their locations are marked on the map below, and you can watch this video to help with this as well. Many people have reported issues using Strife's regular guns for this, so the video uses a method to use the hot streak attacks and his laser ammo. I personally got it first try with normal attacks though.
- 01. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,066)
- 02. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(223)
- 03. Mortal Shell - Face Off(388)
- 04. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(340)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(507)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(212)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(212)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(518)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(188)
- 10. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(392)
- 11. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(370)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(367)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(379)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - T-Rekt(336)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Ancient Exterminator(317)