Dark Souls III - Vordt of the Boreal Valley
Tutorial Name: Dark Souls III - Vordt of the Boreal Valley
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Defeat Vordt of the Boreal Valley.
Found at the High Wall of Lothric.
The second boss and one that is rather like a lot of the big dog enemies of past games, as if you stay near his back and sides you'll be fairly safe. He has a large mace that he likes to do sweeping attacks and an overhand smash with, he also has a frost breath attack you can roll past and get some hits in from the side.
At half health he becomes more aggressive and starts to charge at you, this can easily knock you down to try and roll sideways and then punish him when he smashes into a wall after the third charge. He often follows this with a breath attack to be ready to take advantage.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(855)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(854)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,389)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(458)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(501)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(1,205)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(628)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(396)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(1,009)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(413)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(699)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(684)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(622)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(567)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(604)