Dark Souls III - Covenant: Watchdogs of Farron
Tutorial Name: Dark Souls III - Covenant: Watchdogs of Farron
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Discover Watchdogs of Farron covenant.
Near the end of Farron\'s Keep, by the door you open by snuffing out the flames, is a tower full of slugs and next to that a ladder surrounded by more slugs. Head up this ladder and interact with the Wolf at the top. You need to get this Covenant to Rank 2 in order to acquire a unique ring, which requires 30 Wolf\'s Blood Swordgrass.
You get two in the swamp area and can acquire others by fighting off interlopers or farming the Ghru enemies. Spawn at the Keep Bonfire and kill the Ghru Caster and Spearmen on the bridge in front of you - rinse and repeat. The drop rate is roughly one in thirty if you have the Symbol of Avarice, Golden Covetous Serpent Ring and use a Rusted Coin.
- 01. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,065)
- 02. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(222)
- 03. Mortal Shell - Face Off(386)
- 04. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(338)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(505)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(211)
- 07. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(211)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(517)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(187)
- 10. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(391)
- 11. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(369)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(366)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(378)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - T-Rekt(335)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Ancient Exterminator(317)