Dark Souls II - Change of Clothes
Tutorial Name: Dark Souls II - Change of Clothes
Category: Xbox One Tutorials
Submitted By: Ryan
Related Forum: Xbox Forum
Give Rosabeth of Melfia something to wear.
She is the statue blocking the path to the Shaded Woods and you need a Fragrant Branch of Yore to free her. They can be found in a number of places:
Lost Bastille - in a chest after the Lost Sinner fight.
Lost Bastille - in a chest in the room close to Tower Apart bonfire.
The Gutter - on a group of corpses if you follow the path past the Forgotten Door location.
The Gutter - on a corpse just before entering the Black Gulch.
Harvest Valley/Earthen Peak - can find two/three from a number of chests/corpses.
Iron Keep - purchase for 7,500 souls from Magerold.
Majula - purchase from Merchant Hag Melentia for 12,000 souls.
Once she is free you need to give her some items (helmet, armour, gloves and boots) and you will then get the achievement and she will move to Majula. BE WARNED: anything you give her can't be taken back so make sure it's something you don't need.
- 01. Fractured Minds - The Mundane(851)
- 02. Fractured Minds - Wrong key wrong key wrong key(853)
- 03. Mortal Shell - You Seem Different...(1,388)
- 04. Mortal Shell - Flesh and Instinct(457)
- 05. Mortal Shell - Fun Guy(500)
- 06. Mortal Shell - Is This a Sparta?(1,198)
- 07. Mortal Shell - The Good Times are Killing Me(626)
- 08. Mortal Shell - Purrfect(394)
- 09. Mortal Shell - Brigand Life(1,007)
- 10. Mortal Shell - Step Goal(412)
- 11. Mortal Shell - Face Off(698)
- 12. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Not Quite Mortal(683)
- 13. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Speedrunner(621)
- 14. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Crushing Conclusion(566)
- 15. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter - Swift and Deadly(603)