How to Update Your Xbox One Controller
Tutorial Name: How to Update Your Xbox One Controller
Category: Xbox One Miscellaneous
Submitted By: Sean
The Xbox One Controller can be independently upgraded to increase functionality. The process is fairly simple, but does require a physical connection to the Xbox One. First, connect to Xbox Live. If you're planning on using a Stereo Headset Adapter with the Xbox One, plug it into the controller, and also plug the headset into the adapter.
Now. connect one end of the micro-USB cable into the Xbox One controller and the other into the Xbox One. The micro USB slot is located on top of the controller.
At this point, the update may begin automatically. If it doesn't, press Menu on your controller and select Settings. Go to the System sub-menu. Select Controller Update.
The update should begin, and should only take a few minutes. If you run into an error, hold down the console's Xbox button for five seconds, wait a minute, power back on, and try the update again.
- 01. How to get LEGEND OF ACRIUS... (283)
- 02. How to Install Digital Game... (3,930)
- 03. Custom Club Backgrounds on... (1,471)
- 04. How to use Kodi with your Xb... (989)
- 05. How to Transfer Xbox One Sa... (1,081)
- 06. How to Upgrade the Xbox One... (958)
- 07. Astro A40 Setup for XBONE (2,965)
- 08. How to record longer then 5... (1,024)
- 09. How to get Deadeye and Limi... (1,469)
- 10. How to fix Xbox One Control... (2,089)
- 11. How to get Volume Shooter a... (1,519)
- 12. How to do the Demigod Glit... (14,260)
- 13. forza horizon 2 storm islan... (1,908)
- 14. Where to find Triss [Witche... (2,930)
- 15. How to exchange currency in... (1,336)