Xbox 360All of My Xbox 360 ISO Mods To Date [Cod, 007, Gh, + More]
Posted:

Xbox 360All of My Xbox 360 ISO Mods To Date [Cod, 007, Gh, + More]Posted:

CabooseSayzWTF
  • Prospect
Reputation Power: 28
Hello TTG,
I haven't been on here in years. I have decided to make a A.I.O thread for every ISO Mod I have created. Enjoy or don't that's up to you. All proper credits will be listed. Nothing here is stolen, all of this was created by me and help from others, and permission from others to use some scripts from there mods etc. Anyways Enjoy!

- The majority of these mods were created on the region free versions of the games. No idea if they will work or not if not using the region free version of the games.

I will not be supplying support on these iso mods, as some are years old at this point, however I guarantee all of these work on latest TU as of 2019, GTA V however Idk, haven't used my mods for gta v in a few years.

I have no plans to update these games or create new mods for them (besides cod 2), so keep that in mind.

My channel used to focus purely on Gamesave mods, but I haven't really done USB based mods in years, my channel is pretty slow also. I record and upload when I get the chance or have the motivation to create something. Alot of saves on my channel are outdated, and I also have 0 plans to update them. Anyways enjoy regardless.

Portal 2

Credit: CabooseSayzWTF, fangthe1st, slowslug, TeenageGnome, IkeOrnageBox, CK, Source Engine Modding Community.
v2.1 Download: mega.nz/#!J0MA3BgC!l0ANs_bhlKLf0y...hg-dMO_U_c
- Can not have ANY DLC INSTALLED!!
- Installing the dlc breaks the menu.
- I ended up not recording any extra videos on this mod, as at the time I was having a kid, and worked alot, and just didn't have time for it.

Saints Row 2

Credit: CabooseSayzWTF, Saintsrowmodding (they dont support console mods) but I used alot of scripts from there, so credits to all of them.
v2.3 Download: mega.nz/#!8gklBQDa!CcZcN_qNwJnZJh...k8XOvHw6NI
- Must be on Latest SR2 TU
- Can not have ANY DLC INSTALLED!!!
- Installing the DLC breaks alot of the mods, you have been warned.
- Unlock all cheats #1337.
- Read every single text doc.
- This project is cancelled and will not be finished. (It's a broken fun mess)

Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary

Credit: CabooseSayzWTF
Download: mega.nz/#!dg0kiIKJ!bWY_NBExY2usNy...6QS1xQ8kaE

Red Dead Redemption (Undead Nightmare)

Credit: CabooseSayzWTF, Anthrax, JediJosh, Glitched Matrix
v4.3 Download: mega.nz/#!N4NHlYQL!s5hVE6_1tW19XC...EYY1b_5oB4

007: Quantum of Solace
MP Mod Menu:

SP Mod Menu:

Credit: CabooseSayzWTF, ISOCheated
MP Download: mega.nz/#!MlUlASzb!zXHXFm25caSqBs...ocaR9WdP2o
SP Download: mega.nz/#!Zt8D2QIQ!cbBwfqc_KaPOXo...JMBUg2bA3k

GTA V: Public

Credit: CabooseSayzWTF, 2much4u, Awaking, MaddChild, r3ck17
v4 Download: mega.nz/#!Ul822A4S!nYEuqsyuCItE4K...qCunePen3A
- This is a canceled project and I haven't used it in a few years, so I have no idea if it still works online in public sessions or not. This does not contain any mod menus at all, the project was so you can join public lobbies with some decent interesting mods, most are outdated in todays time, but it's here for anybody interested.

Guitar Hero 3

Credit: CabooseSayzWTF, Penatrator(will)
1k point Download: mega.nz/#!1oUgUA6a!F0cdl50JB7IrJ2...YivouBHbLg
Max Point Download: mega.nz/#!k0cHkIzD!pGB1410PirarZV...0dpHHZtOuc
- You must be using v3 of Guitar hero 3 for these to work, you can get the version number in the game via the options menu, if it says v2 or nothing this iso mod won't work for you.

Call of Duty 2
CFG Mod Menu's:

GSC Mod Menu Preview:

Credits: CabooseSayzWTF, ISOCheated, P!X
CFG Mod Menu's Download: mega.nz/#!QpF0BQQC!aXRSu-3Yov9Vqm...GP7e1uYPfI
- The gsc menu is still being worked on, and it'll release when it's finished.

Unreleased ISO Mods By Me
- I have no plans to release these currently as they aren't extensive and can get boring fast.
1. Doom 3: BFG Edition (Canceled) [I might one day re-touch base with this game. idk]
2. Blacksite: Area 51 (Canceled) Due to there already being public mods for this game.
3. L4D1 (Canceled) Due to there already being public mods for this game.
4. L4D2 (Canceled) Due to there already being public mods for this game.
5. Duke Nukem: Forever (Canceled) Due to there already being public mods for this game.
6. The Orange Box (Canceled) Due to there already being public mods for this game, most public ones suck, I just don't wanna sink anymore time into source engine.
7. Saints Row 1: (Canceled) Due to not having the motivation to continue any modding on the Saints Row Series. I sank around 2 years into Saints Row 2 if not longer. I'm burnt out.
8. Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary: Nightmare Mode (Canceled) Due to loosing the files, I feel no need to re-create it.
- Yes halo combat evolved anniversary can be iso modded, but only the cfg files, nothing else, the nightmare mode was created by tweaking the Brightness, Gamma, Contrast etc. Feel free to re-do it yourself by tweaking the Graphic settings etc.

The following 4 users thanked CabooseSayzWTF for this useful post:

jt_vanilla (01-14-2023), IQ (01-04-2023), DonkeyFlapFlippo (12-11-2022), Psychonauts (12-21-2019)
#2. Posted:
DonkeyFlapFlippo
Reputation Power: 3
Reputation Power: 3
Thank you! I'm going back and trying to salvage my modded 360 ISO collection and was excited that most of your mods were still live! There's a few links down but I was able to get a few. As someone who got to experience the prime 360 hacking days, thank you.
#3. Posted:
CabooseSayzWTF
  • Prospect
DonkeyFlapFlippo wrote Thank you! I'm going back and trying to salvage my modded 360 ISO collection and was excited that most of your mods were still live! There's a few links down but I was able to get a few. As someone who got to experience the prime 360 hacking days, thank you.

yeah I forgot about this thread. I'll update it sometime today if I have time, and thank you foir enjoying what I make, even tho most stuff I make is a buggy mess lol
#4. Posted:
IQ
  • Idea Guy
Reputation Power: 968
Motto: https://www.youtube.com/@CodedByBreezy
Reputation Power: 968
Please update the thread bro! This is sick!
I may record some gameplay to showcase your mods on YouTube