GeneralHow to talk to a girl.Posted:

DBA
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 19
Motto: :)
I really like this girl, but im not sure on how to talk to her. We go to different schools and i met her at are county fair. we snapchat a lot but i just don't know how to talk to her. and i really like her but not sure if she feels the same. any help or suggestions?

The Following 1 User Say's Thank You to DBA For This Useful Post:

Mikey (09-11-2018)
#2. Posted:
  • 2 Million
Reputation Power: 341
How old are you?

The tricky part is not seeming desperate and asking her out right away, all at the same time not being too passive and engine up in the friend zone.

Ask her out to a few things, start with something active / semi competitive like mini golf then work into a lunch or dinner.On the 3rd or so "date" when you hit the lunch / dinner ask her how she feels about you and explain that you really like her.
#3. Posted:
Reputation Power: 827
Be yourself. Do not try to pretend something you're not, be as authentic as possible.

Strike up a conversation via Snapchat, you've already got one foot ahead by just having her Snapchat. Do you have her on any other social media? Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.

Once you strike up a conversation, let everything flow. Don't kill yourself trying too hard to create a conversation; most planned out conversations end up being extremely dry and you'll lose the person's interest.

Good luck!
#4. Posted:
DBA
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 19
Motto: :)
002 wroteHow old are you?

The tricky part is not seeming desperate and asking her out right away, all at the same time not being too passive and engine up in the friend zone.

Ask her out to a few things, start with something active / semi competitive like mini golf then work into a lunch or dinner.On the 3rd or so "date" when you hit the lunch / dinner ask her how she feels about you and explain that you really like her.

I'm 16. And we did hang out a lot at the fair, but that was a month ago. I will take your advice and see if she is busy.
#5. Posted:
  • 1K Rainmaker
Reputation Power: 341
95th wrote
002 wroteHow old are you?

I'm 16. And we did hang out a lot at the fair, but that was a month ago. I will take your advice and see if she is busy.

One that's always worked for me is try to sound extremely urgent.

Me: Hey I need your help, are you available?
Her: What's up?
Me: You won't believe this...
Her: What?
Me: I have this magical (think of an object, even better if it's something tangible you can give her like a ring so further on in the relationship it has meaning) that tells me the future.
Me: Do you want to know what it's telling me?
Her: What's it saying?
Me: Are you sure you want to know? Once you know you can't un know...
Her: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
Me: It's telling me I'm going to be hungry this weekend. You want to get a bite to eat?
#6. Posted:
Dusky
  • Winter 2016
Reputation Power: 1648
wish i could help m8 but I can only talk to the ladies when I'm drunk.

Lol rip.

Maybe show her your John cena muscles?
#7. Posted:
Mikey
  • All Time High
Reputation Power: 4335
Motto: 7th TOP POSTER ON THETECHGAME
Flirty banta is the best bet mate, works everytime, just make sure you dont go in the friend zone.
#8. Posted:
Maze
  • Arcade King
Reputation Power: 1230
Motto: All Time High Monthly Posts achieved in June 2018. jukly forever.
Why don't you just ask her if she wants to hangout on the weekend or after school some day? I know it seems intimidating to do, but it's really not all that intense. Mind over matter my friend, just take it a bit slow and hang out with her one on one and enjoy each other's company.
#9. Posted:
Loke
  • Discord
Reputation Power: 3583
Motto: Sorry for my smol brain
ok so here's what you do just walk up to her and say

That's a nice smile. It'd look better if it was all you were wearing!

then u hit her with the

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]

Leaked photo of her after my steps

[ Register or Signin to view external links. ]
#10. Posted:
BLVD
  • Gold Member
Reputation Power: 209
Motto: Follow my Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/butchfx
Create small talk, begin with trying to become her friend once friends it flows from there buddy. If it don't flow then she aint interested