High on Life | Fallout Doesn't Let You Do This Achievement
Tutorial Name: High on Life | Fallout Doesn't Let You Do This Achievement
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Frog
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
Fallout Doesn't Let You Do This Achievement Guide
This is a missable achievement in High on Life worth 20G. When you set off towards the slums for your first bounty you will speak to the two gatekeepers. Once one of them lets you through, you will enter a tunnel and pass by some down and out characters. At the end of the tunnel, you will encouter a small yellow child called Slumsley. He will pester you and be terribly annoying.
The achievement will pop if you kill him. At first, Kenny will not let you shoot at him, but if you persist he will do it. This achievement has this name as one cannot kill children in the Fallout game series. Perhaps it should stay this way...
I mean... just look at Kenny's expression...
- 01. High on Life | Spent 15 Hours At The Alien Strip Club Guide(168)
- 02. High on Life | Cold-Blooded Driller Achievement Guide(113)
- 03. High on Life | Eatin' Good in the Neighborhood Achievement(293)
- 04. High on Life | Epic Legendary Prize(200)
- 05. High on Life | First Bounty Down Achievement Guide(172)
- 06. High on Life | We Paid For The Rights To Put A Whole Movie(151)
- 07. High on Life | Carried Stan's Load to Completion (Secret)(267)
- 08. High on Life | Eye Scream, You Scream Achievement Guide(285)
- 09. Red Dead Online Achievements Walkthrough(187)
- 10. High on Life | We're All Very Impressed Trust Me Achievement(375)
- 11. High on Life | Gunning For Your Job Achievement Guide(244)
- 12. High on Life | Who's The Boss? Achievement Guide(390)
- 13. High on Life | Don't Knife The Hand That Feeds Achievement(363)
- 14. Halo Infinite - Craig Easter Egg(656)
- 15. Modern Warfare II - Test Drive Achievement(1,197)