How To Become A Zombie In Warzone - New Radiation Zones
Tutorial Name: How To Become A Zombie In Warzone - New Radiation Zones
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
Want to know how to become a Zombie in Warzone since the latest Playlist Update on April 15? We've put together a full guide on how you can do just that.
There's a lot going on in Warzone right now, there's new Radiation Zones across Verdansk, a brand new Pistol that appears to be incredibly overpowered, and the countdown to the big Nuke Event.
New Radiation Zones In Warzone
So, what are the new Radiation Zones all about? And where can you find them?
Well, when you drop into Verdansk, you'll notice that red circles will slowly start to appear over both Shipwreck and Prison. These are now inhabitable areas, as it looks like they're full of Radiation.
The Radiation Zones will likely spread as we build-up to the Nuke Event on April 21. But for now, they are only present at Prison and Shipwreck.
But what happens if you do decide to head into the Radiation Zone?
How To Become A Zombie In Warzone
Heading into the Radiation Zones at either Shipwreck or Prison will actually turn you into a Zombie, but there are a few things you should know.
If you're playing in a game of Solos, heading into the Radiation will simply kill you. You will only be turned into a Zombie if you're with a teammate, so you'll need to be in either a Duos, Trios, or Quads game.
When you head into the Radiation Zone, you'll start to take damage, much like you would when you're in the gas. However, the damage is ALOT slower than what it is inside the storm gas.
Equipping a gas mask will enable you to survive inside the Radiation Zone for a long time, but once you die inside of the Radiation you'll spawn back as a Zombie.
When you do return as a Zombie, you'll have the same abilities from the Haunting of Verdansk event.
Make sure to remember that you won't be able to pick up weapons, revive your teammates, or go to the gulag when you die. But jumping around Verdansk as a Zombie is a lot of fun.
Cold War & Warzone Season 3
Season 3 of Cold War and Warzone is set to begin on April 22, fans can expect a brand new Battle Pass, New Multiplayer Maps, and possibly even a brand new Warzone map.
There is yet to be any confirmation from Activision about the content coming in Season 3, but what we do know is that there is less than 1 week left to level up that Season 2 Battle Pass.
Jump in to Cold War and Warzone Season 2 now until April 22.
- 01. Halo Infinite - Craig Easter Egg(353)
- 02. Modern Warfare II - Test Drive Achievement(544)
- 03. Modern Warfare II - Crocodile Achievement(441)
- 04. Red Dead Redemption 2 - Broken Pirate Sword Location(365)
- 05. Red Dead Redemption 2 - The Ties That Bind Us Guide(419)
- 06. FIFA 21 - UT Coin Acquisition Method (Silver Packs)(457)
- 07. FIFA 21 - UT Coin Acquisition Method (Bronze Packs)(489)
- 08. The Bronze Age Trophy Guide PS4/PS5(1,019)
- 09. Who Pressed A Mute on Uncle Marcus - 100% Plat Walkthrough(1,043)
- 10. Black Wolf Quick Trophy Guide(837)
- 11. The Golden Age Trophy Guide PS4/PS5(931)
- 12. The Silver Age Trophy Guide PS4/PS5(931)
- 13. 9 Clues - The Secret of Serpent Creek - Full Walkthrough(923)
- 14. The Dark Eye: Memoria - No Commentary(1,376)
- 15. IRONY CURTAIN: FROM MATRYOSHKA WITH LOVE - 100% Walkthrough(1,546)