Minecraft Dungeons: How To Solve The Soggy Cave Puzzles
Tutorial Name: Minecraft Dungeons: How To Solve The Soggy Cave Puzzles
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
Soggy Cave is a secret level in Minecraft Dungeons, which players can find whilst exploring Soggy Swamp. In Soggy Cave, there are some puzzles that you must complete to advance.
These puzzles are randomized slightly every time you play the mission, which makes finding a set pattern difficult. However, there are similarities that will help you complete the level. Here's how to solve the Soggy Cave puzzles.
What To Expect In Soggy Caves
The puzzles consist of buttons that raise and lower Redstone blocks. To complete the puzzles, you must raise all the Redstone blocks, connecting the power from one side to the other.
However, this can prove challenging as the Redstone blocks will be raised in a random pattern when you begin. Fortunately, the buttons always remain the same, so there are patterns you can learn to make these puzzles much easier.
How To Solve The First Soggy Cave Puzzle
This puzzle has four buttons and can start with an assortment of Redstone blocks raised. Here's what each button does:
The first button essentially pushes all the blocks one space to the left. It does this by lowering every raised block and then raising the one immediately to the left. If the left-most block is lowered, the block furthest to the right will be raised, creating a loop.
The second button raises or lowers the second and fourth blocks.
The third button raises or lowers the middle three blocks.
The fourth button pushes all the blocks one space to the right in a similar manner to the first button.
A good strategy here is to make sure all the blocks are lowered. Then, once every block is lowered, push the buttons in this order: two, one, three, one, two.
How To Solve The Second Soggy Cave Puzzle
This puzzle has two buttons and three Redstone blocks. Just like before, the blocks will be raised in a random pattern, so you should start by getting them all lowered. Here's what each of the buttons does:
the first button raises or lowers the middle block.
the second button pushes the pattern one space to the left.
Once all the blocks are lowered, this puzzle is very easy to solve. Simply raise the middle block, slide it to the left, and repeat until all the blocks are raised.
To do this, push the buttons in this order: one, two, one, two, one. Once you have finished, the sound will chime and the puzzle will be complete.
With both puzzles completed, head into the main room again. The fifth door will now be unlocked. Go through the door to find an Obsidian Chest.
As this level can be completed rather quickly with the above solutions, Soggy Cave is one of the best loot farms in Minecraft Dungeons. If you want some good gear quickly, Soggy Cave might just be the best way.
- 01. How To Become A Zombie In Warzone - New Radiation Zones(294)
- 02. Doom Eternal Computer Code: How to play DOOM 2(264)
- 03. Outriders What's the best class for starters and solo player(558)
- 04. Warzone Super Charged Reactive Bundle - How to Get the Racer(723)
- 05. Outriders Classes | What's the best class for starters(684)
- 06. Two Point Hospital - The (Second) New Gold Standard Trophy(522)
- 07. Two Point Hospital - The New Gold Standard Trophy(769)
- 08. Two Point Hospital - Life, The Universe & Everything Trophy(398)
- 09. Two Point Hospital - Busman's Holiday and Pointy Mountain G.(938)
- 10. Two Point Hospital - Curing Spree Trophy(679)
- 11. Two Point Hospital - Symbiosis Trophy(648)
- 12. Two Point Hospital - Inter-Countinental Trophy(761)
- 13. Two Point Hospital - High Altitude Health Service Trophy(329)
- 14. Two Point Hospital - Now Even Cheesier Trophy(497)
- 15. Two Point Hospital - I'd Like To Thank My Mother Trophy(538)