How to Change Your Home on Xbox Series X/S
Tutorial Name: How to Change Your Home on Xbox Series X/S
Category: Xbox Series X/S Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
Declaring a console as your Home Xbox is important for a few reasons, but if you haven't ever declared one, it'll be done for you the first time you sign in to an Xbox One and save your password to that console. You can only have one Home Xbox at a time, but you can sign into your account on multiple consoles.
How to Change Your Home Xbox
To change your Home Xbox, go to Settings. Then under the General settings, select Personalization > My home Xbox.
Once You're in the My home Xbox menu you can choose to make the Xbox you're on your new home Xbox.
How Often You Can Switch Your Home Xbox
Switching your Home Xbox is limited to five times a year, so be mindful of that if you move between units often.
You can find how many Home Xbox switches you have remaining by going to Settings > General > Personalization > My Home Xbox > Learn More. Then, scroll down to the "Number of switches" tab in the menu.
Home Xbox Benefits
Your Home Xbox allows you to have the following features:
Share downloaded and purchased content with anyone signed in to your console
Share Xbox Live or Xbox Game Pass with anyone signed in to your console
Play games offline
If you change your Home Console, you can still access digital content on the old console, but you'll need to be signed in and online in order to access it.
- 01. Xbox Series X: How to Turn on HDR(455)
- 02. How to set up Xbox Series X for 4K, 120Hz(457)
- 03. How to Add and Delete Users on Xbox Series X/S(323)
- 04. How to Redeem a Code on Xbox Series X/S(304)
- 05. Xbox Series X/S How Ray Tracing Works on the Series X(385)
- 06. Xbox Series X/S Customize Your Home Menu(519)
- 07. Xbox Series X/S Digital Assistant Voice Commands(459)
- 08. How do I control the audio settings on Xbox Series X and S?(1,221)
- 09. How to Set Up Your Xbox Series X/S(263)
- 10. How to Share Screenshots and Videos on Xbox Series X/S(266)
- 11. How to Transfer Games & Game Saves to Xbox Series X/S(387)
- 12. How to install YouTube on Xbox Series X or Xbox Series S(402)
- 13. How to update Astro A40 & Astro A50 for Xbox Series X/S(1,339)
- 14. How to Setup Your New Xbox Series X/S(436)
- 15. How to Transfer Games from Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S(451)