Resident Evil 2 Remake Hiding Place Treasure Hunter Trophy
Tutorial Name: Resident Evil 2 Remake Hiding Place Treasure Hunter Trophy
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
Scattered around the grimy rooms of the Raccoon City Police station and the sewers below it are a selection of mysterious rolls of film. One of the film rolls, called "Hiding Place", earns you some useful extra items, along with a "Treasure Hunter" trophy for your trouble.
Resident Evil 2 Remake "Hiding Place" Roll Film
As you make your way through the sewers in search of the chess pieces for the electronic door, you'll come across the "Hiding Place" film roll near the Rook plug as you search the Workroom and Worker's Breakroom.
Conveniently, also in the Worker's Breakroom, if you push the cabinet with yellow tape on it, there's a shortcut that leads to the Underground Staircase and the Secret Room under the Goddess Statue via an elevator.
Make your way back to the Dark Room in the west side on the Police Station and develop the film.
Resident Evil 2 Remake "Treasure Hunter" hiding place locations
This gives you two picture clues of drawers you need to search:
The hiding place in the bottom picture is closer to your current location, in the Press Room on the east side of the ground floor of the Police Station. To claim your prize you need to interact with the table drawer with a boombox on it over on the far side of the room.
This gives you an exceptionally useful cache of Needle Cartridges - a quality weapon that you should've just collected while you found the King and Queen plugs in the Sewer. It's one of the strongest guns you can lay your mitts on, but very limited on ammo, so this means you can get a lot more use out of it.
The hiding place in the top picture is in the S.T.A.R.S Office on the second floor of the Police Station. The easiest way to get there is through the Main Hall to the Library, then through the Lounge and into the corridor with the Linen Room and Office.
You're looking for the bottom drawer on the left hand side of the smaller side office in the S.T.A.R.S room. Inside, you'll find an alluring wooden box!
This is when the trophy pops, so enjoy that. But inside the box you'll find.... A custom part for your character's special weapon - which is an extended magazine for Claire's SMG and a red dot sight for Leon's Magnum.
- 01. Install & Play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly Mod (Free & Legal)(386)
- 02. Black Ops Cold War Firebase Z RAI K-84 Full Guide(541)
- 03. You Can Play As Kratos In Immortals Fenyx Rising(448)
- 04. Destiny 2: How To Farm XP Fast(616)
- 05. Final Fantasy 14: The Heroes' Gauntlet Guide(588)
- 06. AK74u Class Setup | Call of Duty Warzone(1,034)
- 07. XM4 Class Setup | Call of Duty Warzone(1,017)
- 08. Fennec Class Setup | Call of Duty Warzone(596)
- 09. DMR Class Setup | Call of Duty Warzone(1,016)
- 10. FFAR Class Setup | Call of Duty Warzone(1,324)
- 11. Cyberpunk 2077 How to complete the Grimes quest(842)
- 12. CR-56 AMAX Class Setup | Warzone(995)
- 13. Bloodborne: How To Make An Overpowered Mage(929)
- 14. Cyberpunk 2077 The Heist Guide | Where to send Jackie(802)
- 15. Cyberpunk 2077 Don't Lose Your Mind | Should you reset(963)