Resident Evil 3 Remake How to get the .44 AE Lightning Hawk
Tutorial Name: Resident Evil 3 Remake How to get the .44 AE Lightning Hawk
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
If you followed part four of our Resident Evil 3 Remake walkthrough, you've just switched to Jill from Carlos and you're in the hospital. Here's how to get the magnum.
If you're short on supplies, use this time to pick around the hospital and unlock all the lockers that Carlos couldn't access, since he doesn't have a lockpick. You also need to make sure you get the magnum because it makes the upcoming section so much easier.
Before you head out, make sure you keep the grenade launcher on you, since it's handy for the hunters.
There's some mag ammo in some of the lockboxes so it's worth cleaning them out - just check your map and grab what you missed.
Resident Evil 3 Remake - .44 AE Lightning Hawk magnum location
To get the .44 AE Lightning Hawk magnum, head up to 2F and go to the Nurses' Station door. Take a left at the door and crawl under the rubble there. Carlos and his oily muscles could never fit through here, but Jill can.
Now jump out the window and grab the .44 AE Lightning Hawk from the courtyard.
When you have everything you need, head back to the blue light reception near the Lobby and use your lockpick on the door inside to head to the next area.
Follow the linear path before you and grab all the items along the way, then pull the lever on the elevator.
At the top, call the other elevator down and ride it up to the safe room. Make sure you grab the Hip Pouch and any other items you need. Save and rearrange your gear. Take the magnum and mag ammo with you.
- 01. MLB The Show 21 | Market Flipping(110)
- 02. MLB The Show 21 | XP Glitch(184)
- 03. How To Become A Zombie In Warzone - New Radiation Zones(407)
- 04. Minecraft Dungeons: How To Solve The Soggy Cave Puzzles(271)
- 05. Doom Eternal Computer Code: How to play DOOM 2(347)
- 06. Outriders What's the best class for starters and solo player(713)
- 07. Warzone Super Charged Reactive Bundle - How to Get the Racer(860)
- 08. Outriders Classes | What's the best class for starters(825)
- 09. Two Point Hospital - The (Second) New Gold Standard Trophy(580)
- 10. Two Point Hospital - The New Gold Standard Trophy(903)
- 11. Two Point Hospital - Life, The Universe & Everything Trophy(478)
- 12. Two Point Hospital - Busman's Holiday and Pointy Mountain G.(1,123)
- 13. Two Point Hospital - Curing Spree Trophy(815)
- 14. Two Point Hospital - Symbiosis Trophy(766)
- 15. Two Point Hospital - Inter-Countinental Trophy(886)