Watch Dogs: Legion - Where to find your pre-order bonuses
Tutorial Name: Watch Dogs: Legion - Where to find your pre-order bonuses
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
If you pre-ordered Watch Dogs: Legion, you'll be able to unlock a range of special items depending on which version you bought.
All pre-ordered versions of Watch Dogs: Legion come with the Golden King Pack, but Ultimate and Collector's Edition owners will also get the Ultimate Pack. If you ordered the Gold, Ultimate or Collector's Editions, you'll also get access to the Season Pass and new content when it drops.
Your bonuses should load in automatically but if you're struggling to find them, we've got you covered.
Watch Dogs: Legion - Where to find the Golden King Pack bonuses
The Golden King Pack comes with the Golden King Mask, a gold skin for two pistols and a gold skin for any vehicles you own. To change a weapon skin, choose an Operative and from the Team menu, select Edit. You can then go in and change the skin of your gun. It's the same script for any vehicles your Operative owns; simply navigate to the vehicle on the right and click Edit.
If you access your wardrobe at any shop or in the DedSec Safehouse, you can switch your mask to the Golden King mask.
Watch Dogs: Legion - Where to find the Ultimate Pack bonuses
The Ultimate Pack comes with three Prestige Operatives who have some pretty good skills, three new masks and 4-Week VIP Status, which gives you faster XP and ETO gains in-game. Your Operative's nicknames are Lynx, Leopard and Viper and you'll be able to access them from your Team menu after you've chosen your first Operative at the beginning of the game.
The three masks you'll receive are the Sapphire Guard mask, Cardboard Cyborg mask and Distortion mask which can all be accessed via the wardrobe. If you purchased the Collector's Edition, you'll also get the Ded Coronet mask in-game.
Additionally, players who acquire the Season Pass will get access to Bloodline, a new storyline which includes Aiden Pearce from the original Watch Dogs game and Wrench from Watch Dogs 2, fully playable in the single-player campaign and online, along with two other characters, Darcy from the Assassin's Order and Mina, who possesses mind control abilities.
- 01. MLB The Show 21 | Market Flipping(112)
- 02. MLB The Show 21 | XP Glitch(194)
- 03. How To Become A Zombie In Warzone - New Radiation Zones(410)
- 04. Minecraft Dungeons: How To Solve The Soggy Cave Puzzles(274)
- 05. Doom Eternal Computer Code: How to play DOOM 2(351)
- 06. Outriders What's the best class for starters and solo player(734)
- 07. Warzone Super Charged Reactive Bundle - How to Get the Racer(865)
- 08. Outriders Classes | What's the best class for starters(838)
- 09. Two Point Hospital - The (Second) New Gold Standard Trophy(581)
- 10. Two Point Hospital - The New Gold Standard Trophy(913)
- 11. Two Point Hospital - Life, The Universe & Everything Trophy(480)
- 12. Two Point Hospital - Busman's Holiday and Pointy Mountain G.(1,127)
- 13. Two Point Hospital - Curing Spree Trophy(823)
- 14. Two Point Hospital - Symbiosis Trophy(767)
- 15. Two Point Hospital - Inter-Countinental Trophy(890)