Remnant From the Ashes Subject 2923 Harsgaard Boss Guide
Tutorial Name: Remnant From the Ashes Subject 2923 Harsgaard Boss Guide
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: 16
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
Remnant From the Ashes' DLC Subject 2923 boasts a variety of new mobs, areas, and bosses for you to discover. In this Remnant From the Ashes Subject 2923 Harsgaard Boss Guide, we'll be discussing everything there is to know regarding the boss.
The fight's tough, and we're here to help you better understand this root monstrosity.
Remnant From the Ashes Subject 2923 Harsgaard
The final fight against Harsgaard is relatively easy. Most of his attacks are predictable and can be seen coming from a mile away.
He'll do the occasional charge attack every now and then, which is very easy to dodge.
The boss will try its best to surround the field with projectiles so he can minimize your playing area as much as possible.
Try to stay mobile at a distance in order to avoid taking any significant damage.
Harsgaard has only one weak spot. Aim for the split in the middle of its head, and you'll deal the most damage.
The best thing you can do is get a Fire Mod attached to a weapon with a high fire rate and then proceed to absolutely annihilate Harsgaard.
That's right, Phase 1. Harsgaard has a total of 3 phases. In the first phase, he'll centralize himself in the arena and attempt to take you out from a distance.
The best thing you can do in this phase is stick to the outer walls and take as many shots as you can as he attempts to fire projectiles at you. Keep re-positioning to avoid taking damage from the beams.
As long as you're on your feet and moving, you shouldn't have too much trouble with Phase 1.
Once his health drops below 50%, he will grow out two arms and the second phase will begin.
The second phase will have him become way more aggressive and he'll start to damage you by using melee attacks.
Keep your eye on Harsgaard while making sure to not let him get too close to you.
Before a charge attack, he'll lean back a little. As soon as he does that, make sure you time your dodge just a second after that to correctly avoid it.
Many of his previous attacks will carry over to this phase as well. Not only will he try to damage you using melee attacks, but he'll also try to hit you with his ranged projectiles as well.
Defeating him will initiate a cutscene and give you the Fusion Rifle as a reward.
You will then be shifted into the next and final-phase against Harsgaard, Root Harbinger.
Harsgaard, Root Harbinger is much stronger in his final phase compared to before. He will deal a lot more damage.
It's mandatory that you dodge every single hit. The rate at which Harsgaard will attack now will rarely give you any time to recover.
Memorize which stones glow first in order to avoid their beams.
During this phase, aim for Harsgaard's mouth to deal critical damage. Failing in this phase of the fight will force you to fight Harsgaard all over again.
- 01. MLB The Show 21 | Power Swing(291)
- 02. MLB The Show 21 | Dugout Walk(280)
- 03. MLB The Show 21 | Winning In Style(216)
- 04. MLB The Show 21 | World Series Champs(190)
- 05. MLB The Show 21 | Welcome to The Show!(177)
- 06. MLB The Show 21 | Mowing Them Down(147)
- 07. MLB The Show 21 | Quality Win(181)
- 08. MLB The Show 21 | No Baseball is Safe(165)
- 09. MLB The Show 21 | Market Flipping(709)
- 10. MLB The Show 21 | XP Glitch(1,352)
- 11. How To Become A Zombie In Warzone - New Radiation Zones(843)
- 12. Minecraft Dungeons: How To Solve The Soggy Cave Puzzles(658)
- 13. Doom Eternal Computer Code: How to play DOOM 2(579)
- 14. Outriders What's the best class for starters and solo player(1,274)
- 15. Warzone Super Charged Reactive Bundle - How to Get the Racer(1,103)