MediEvil: Colonel Fortesque's Special Recipe Trophy Guide
Tutorial Name: MediEvil: Colonel Fortesque's Special Recipe Trophy Guide
Category: Game Walkthroughs & Guides
Submitted By: Gossip
Related Forum: Gaming Discussion
MediEvil: Colonel Fortesque\'s Special Recipe Trophy Guide
To turn enemies into chicken, you must throw a Chicken Leg (aka Chicken Drumsticks) at them. This turns them into a chicken that you can eat for 20 health.
You get 30 Chicken Legs from doing the Witch\'s quest in "The Enchanted Earth".
Step 1 - Level: Cemetery Hill (Witch Talisman): First you must get the "Witch Talisman". It\'s found in Level: Cemetery Hill. On the hill with the rolling rocks you can jump down the left side to find a hidden chest with a club weapon inside. Use the club to smash the big boulder to the right of the starting area. This leads to the witch cave. Put the club on fire by holding :circle: near a fire source, then light up the object in the middle of the prison cells, inside the witch cave. This opens the prison cells, the Witch Talisman is found in there. It\'s the same place as this level\'s Chalice location.
Step 2 - Level: The Enchanted Earth (Quest #1): Use the Witch Talisman on the green Cauldron in Level "The Enchanted Earth". You do this by opening the inventory with Touchpad :tp: near the cauldron. Accept the quest the witch gives you. She shrinks you and puts you in an ant cave. Once in the cave, grab the club weapon from the chest, then destroy the wall on the right side to find a fairy. The fairy opens the portal to the ant cave. Your job is to find 7 pieces of amber that are guarded by the ants. After getting 7 pieces of amber, destroy the big amber glass wall at the end of the cave (there\'s a readable book there as well). Then drop down behind this amber glass wall to the Queen Ant boss. Defeat the Queen Ant. Afterward you get ported out of the cave and the Witch Quest is done. She gives you 30 Chicken Legs each time you play her quest.
Step 3: Any Level - Load up any level, select Chicken Drumsticks from Inventory (press :tp: Touchpad) and Square to throw the legs at an enemy. It turns the enemy into a piece of chicken, eat it and the trophy will unlock.
- 01. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies Easter Egg Guide(185)
- 02. Black Ops Cold War: How to Set-Up Split-Screen Multiplayer(307)
- 03. Demon's Souls - How To Beat Dirty Colossus(194)
- 04. Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Should you punch Basim and Sigur(375)
- 05. Black Ops Cold War - how to solve Operation Chaos puzzle(350)
- 06. Demon's Souls - How To Beat Leechmonger(301)
- 07. Demon's Souls - How To Beat Maiden Astrea and Garl(353)
- 08. Resident Evil 2 Remake Hiding Place Treasure Hunter Trophy(247)
- 09. Resident Evil 2 Remake - Herb Recipe Guide(236)
- 10. Resident Evil 3 Remake How to get the .44 AE Lightning Hawk(270)
- 11. Watch Dogs: Legion - Where to find your pre-order bonuses(296)
- 12. Watch Dogs: Legion - How to unlock Stormzy's Fall(354)
- 13. Watch Dogs: Legion Uprising guide(323)
- 14. Watch Dogs: Legion Masks Guide - All Mask locations(422)
- 15. Watch Dogs: Legion Recruitment Guide(333)