How to Re-Region Saves Using The Save Wizard
Tutorial Name: How to Re-Region Saves Using The Save Wizard
Category: PlayStation 4 Tutorials
Submitted By: Sean
Related Forum: PlayStation Forum
Step 1. Make Sure Your USB is Plugged Into Your PC and it has a Game Save from Your Personal Profile
In this example, we are using \'The Last of Us Remastered\'.
1) Make a game save of this game with your personal profile (Whatever profile you want to Re-Region to)
2) Have it on your USB which should be connected to your PC. You should also have the opposite \'regioned\' file on your PC in an easy to find location like the desktop.
3) In this example, we want to convert the EU file to US.
Step 2. Switch to the Re-Sign Tab and Import/Resign the EU Save Data to Your US Profile (Make sure EU Save Data is Zipped! (.rar files not recognized)
Below you\'ll see a list of game saves depending on the game and the saves included in the save file. If there\'s a list, you will have to resign them each, one by one. We\'ll re-sign \'Save File 2\' for this example.
Step 3. Extract the Game Data from the Newly resigned \'EU\' file
At this point, you\'ve resigned the EU save data to US under your profile. This is done to extract the game data file which will be imported to your original US save file. It does not work by simply resigning the EU to US data.
In the Advanced Mode, select \'Export to File\'
Choose the location where you want the exported data to be saved. Here we placed it on the desktop. Also note your file might not read \'USR-DATA\'. It is different for every game/save type.
Step 4. Import the Extracted Game Data to Your Original Save file
Now we have the data from the EU file, all that\'s left to do is import it to the US file. (Our original file which we started with on the USB)
Press the first digit on your keyboard. Here it\'s the number \'8\'
VOILA! You\'ve done it!
Your save is now re-regioned! As an optional step, go ahead and delete the EU save file you resigned in Step 3 (to extract the game data) and load the original US file on your PS4!
Make sure you check out the Youtube tutorial at the end!
- 01. How to Resign Saves Using The Save Wizard (PS4)(3,352)
- 02. DIVINITY OS 2 - Complete Stealth Guide(742)
- 03. AGENTS OF MAYHEM - Braddock Tutorial (How to play Braddock)(597)
- 04. DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN 2 - How to open Skull Marked Doors(826)
- 05. DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN 2 - Darling Bow Location(1,034)
- 06. DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN 2 - Spear of Braccus Rex Location(808)
- 07. DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN 2 - Every Mother's Nightmare Quest(612)
- 08. DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN 2 - Imprisoned Elf Quest Walkthrough(526)
- 09. DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN 2 - How to get Curious & Ornate Chest(1,636)
- 10. DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN 2 - Murderous Gheist Quest Walkthrough(1,750)
- 11. DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN 2 - Party & Character Creation Guide(670)
- 12. DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN 2 - 3 Ways to escape (enter) Fort Joy(535)
- 13. DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN 2 - Lord Withermoore's Soul Jar Quest(559)
- 14. DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN 2 - Save Birdie Hidden Quest(1,947)
- 15. DIVINITY ORIGINAL SIN 2 - Important Recipes(440)