Call of Duty WW2 - One of the Lucky Few
Tutorial Name: Call of Duty WW2 - One of the Lucky Few
Category: PS4 Trophies and Guides
Submitted By: RepBandit
Call of Duty WW2 - One of the Lucky Few Trophy / Achievement Guide - Breach the seawall in under 2 minutes without taking MG fire. [Bronze]
Mission 1: D-Day
Objective: Take the Beach
The first thing you do in mission 1 is to run up a beach guarded by MGs firing at you. For this trophy you are not allowed to be hit by the MGs at all. However, you are allowed to restart checkpoints if you do get hit.
There is also a hidden time requirement of 2 minutes. The timer isn't shown in-game so you just have to be as quick as you can be.
My strategy is to stick close to Pierson. He will run when it's safe to and take cover when needed. You just have to stick to him like glue and run very closely alongside him. Then the MGs have a low chance of hitting you. When Pierson takes cover you should crawl on the ground. While crawling the MGs are less likely to hit you.
Sometimes you still get hit, it's somewhat random and may take a few tries. Basically, just stay close to Pierson and crawl behind cover while the MGs are firing. When the MGs stop firing, move on to the next cover.
Remember you can restart the checkpoint when being hit. The trophy pops when detonating the pole charge at the seawall.
- 01. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Higgledy... (123)
- 02. Ni No Kuni 2 - All Dreamer's... (114)
- 03. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Dr... (64)
- 04. Ni No Kuni 2 - Secret 10th D... (153)
- 05. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Faste... (255)
- 06. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All 24... (83)
- 07. Dragon Ball FighterZ - Practi... (64)
- 08. Dragon Ball FighterZ - All Me... (67)
- 09. Ni No Kuni 2 - Tainted Monst... (128)
- 10. Bloodborne Platinum Trophy G... (162)
- 11. The Crew - Highway One Plus T... (49)
- 12. The Crew - Facelift Trophy /... (49)
- 13. The Crew - We Don't Need Road... (28)
- 14. Ni No Kuni 2 - Tainted Monst... (263)
- 15. Ni No Kuni 2 - Side Quest 14... (205)