Roblox Studio - Setting Up Your Game Canvas 
Tutorial Name: Roblox Studio - Setting Up Your Game Canvas 
Category: Gaming Tutorials
Submitted By: Monument
Let's get started by opening "Roblox Studio" and picking our canvas like so..
For this one I picked "Baseplate", Now let's create an area to spawn...
Now let's add a new part by click "Part > Block"
Now to resize it to make it our spawn plate, You will need the part selected and click scale
Below you will see some small colored dots, click and pull to scale, here is an example
Now let's get the spawners so we play this is where we spawn, On the left you will see
and just like I did you want to search for "spawner" and now let's add them..
Now as an extra let's label and make a credits to our game..
First let's search for a "sign" like so and add it
Inside the sign you will change the text property like so to the one you would like..
Now let's clean it up and go to the next tutorial, On "Workplace" right click "Insert Object > Folder" rename to something like "Spawn Area", Now select the all the stuff you added and move it to the folder like so..
Get ready for the next tutorial!
- 01. FM18 Tactics guide (472)
- 02. How to get real club logos i... (481)
- 03. [GameDev Tycoon] Best Combos (724)
- 04. PUBG - Bypass 28-2 (1,043)
- 05. Game Dev Tycoon (Steam) Hidd... (359)
- 06. Sonic & Knuckles - The Dooms... (376)
- 07. Sonic & Knuckles - Death Egg... (253)
- 08. Sonic & Knuckles - Sky Sanct... (402)
- 09. Sonic & Knuckles - Hidden Pa... (215)
- 10. Sonic & Knuckles - Lava Reef... (368)
- 11. Sonic & Knuckles - Sandopoli... (182)
- 12. Sonic & Knuckles - Flying Ba... (341)
- 13. Sonic & Knuckles - Mushroom... (264)
- 14. Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Walkthr... (365)
- 15. Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Walkthr... (296)